Texas is a joke..

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by Anonymous, Apr 24, 2014 at 4:40 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas is a joke, ran by a bunch of arse bags that transplanted here. I'm from Ohio and I am a chemical engineer. Silence !!! Listen to my ridiculously unfunny attempt at humor. I am the smartest person in the room.........at least I think I am.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't mess with Texas

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the fuck are you talking about?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

M Thomas

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MT

Texas isn't a joke though dude. With the exception of a CSM or 2, there are some really great reps and clinical teams over there. They win big awards and outperform the jackoffs in the Northeast and West year after year. They also have great surgeons who love using the robot and use it all the time. To say that "Texas is a joke" just because of guys like MT, BC and JR is simply stupid. Look at the numbers. They're also led by one of the best VPs in the company: MB.

The SouthCentral and SouthEast regions are the best in the company for about a hundred reasons. Next topic please.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas is it's own country.. SJM, MDT, or BSX, ... No skill in the growth environment of TX.. Just ridin the wave! Better to be lucky than good...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clueless...