Part time positions?

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2011 at 9:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know what the part time positions are like with this company? How many days/hours per week? Is there still a car allowance, benefits, etc? Any details would be helpful. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 days a week. Car allowance is the same as a full time rep. Salaries are roughly 60% of full time employees and job does have a benefits package.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are the part time reps still expected to do dinner programs?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Beware!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NO of course not. We wouldn't expect them to do anything to help them sell their products.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am still looking for a part time gig. Got any leads?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow they are going from not filling those who quit , to hiring Publicis rep for some who quit ,now they are offering Part time? They did away with part time last year.... Shows how bad it's getting at Noven- Brisdelle is WORST drug I ever sold - a daily BEATDOWN! Docs Laugh at you! And won't let you back unless they need Minivelle - Minivelle should be 1st product - it could bring company serious dough - but they want to move Brisdelle ( let's see almost 2 years it's been out- a Good territory brings in 30 RX a week - the average is more like 15-20..... Seriously !!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apply for a full time position at Noven.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are only hiring contract when someone quits!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and do you talk and smile in the mirror too? seriously. time to get a hobby.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh don't understand your point? Yes I can smile and look in the mirror at the same time! I can also grit my teeth when docs tell me they will write Minivelle but Brisdelle.. Seriously? $25 is better than $4? Uh ok

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that was lame. The irony of your post is you are the only one laughing at it.