Sonosite

Discussion in 'Sonosite' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

APRIL FOOL!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kevin's last day was 3/31/2014:

http://goo.gl/tV4353

He did a good job early on, but ultimately lost his way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can he take MM with him...PLEASE

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Time to get over your mancrush, MM does not swing that way.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MS is the stalker with the crusade against MM.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's face it MM has made a lot of enemies. He is a doosh bag and has screwed over many in his time at SS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it a rest. Move on .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. U.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell me about this death trap of a transit van. I've got a POS Caravan with the company I'm with now and didn't think it could get worse than that. :)

So is the X-PORTE as good as advertised? I'm in device sales doing well now but year over year prospects are less than optimal. Our current platform sucks, it's glitchy, and more time is spent trouble-shooting than generating new business.

That said, I'm still making good money. I don't mind rehabilitating company image but I'd like to think I could make plan if I'm going to jump ship.

Is 80k really the truth in being realistic, or can an experienced rep come in busting their ass and hit plan at 140 or 145k? Is commission capped?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should stay at Zonare.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am new to the company and wanted to know if there was a shoehorn or crowbar in the vAn as I managed to get wedged in this thing yesterday

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not with Zonare but thanks for the advice nonetheless. :)

Salary is quoted at 65k / 200k at plan uncapped. Interesting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that were any where close to being true there would NOT be as many open territories.
    Several long term TM's out the door
    Good luck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the word from HR and Hiring manager over the phone. I don't know how else to authenticate it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like you said though - I have not been able to verify the salary with anyone currently at Sonosite. Reached out to a couple of former TM's through LinkedIn but haven't heard back.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best way to determine the details of the info that you are seeking is to read your offer letter.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for that very astute observation. The offer letter may not give me quite the level of information I would like.

I have no doubt that the info provided from HR is correct, but I'd like a little more info on percentage of people making plan in the territory, real-world opinions on the viability of continued growth and honest unbiased reports of working conditions in the territory.

I'm not saying a hiring manager would lie, unless his lips were moving, but get real - they're trying to close their candidate on the position at least as much as the candidate is trying to work towards being selected.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

*** I just saw a load of open TM jobs what's going on?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mass exodus, company starting to aim for on line sales to repeat customers adding to the "fleet"
    Of low end US.