Reprocessing Medline w/Medi-siss

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Oct 22, 2010 at 1:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any other significant companies in the business beside Stryker, SterilMed, and Medisiss? Does Mediline own 49% of Medisiss?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medline owns 100% of Medisiss - the purchase was completed over the summer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there goes the quality.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Glade touches it, someone will be screwed...most likely a rep!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company is a leech. Reprocessors are simply bleeding more money out of Healthcare and are happy to do it. Medisiss will reprocess a turd and send it to you sterile. They have no quality control. I've seen plenty of my drill bits come back with defects in the flutes and on the cutting end. Personally, I don't care if you scam the hospitals, but it won't last forever. Just know that...so you better go into the hospitals and dump sharps containers into your bins and hope for the best. There may be a turd in there, and they'll give you a PO for it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a total freaking moron! Having been to the Medisis plant a few times, and you obviously have not, the QC there is top notch. Your assertion that they will process a "turd" and send back is so far off base it makes me laugh.

One more thing genius. They aren't pulling more money out of healthcare. They are saving on average 50% from the cost of purchasing a new item with at least, and in most cases higher, quality than the new product.

Look, we all get it. You work for a company with margins under fire by the use of repro devices and you're bitter. Just say so. Don't make yourself look like a total d-bag by coming on a board like this and getting every single fact wrong.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right from the Medline rep.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Manager not Rep.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, how's it going Medisiss? This is getting fun! Your rep has pissed so many people off in my account by being an abrasive biatch, that I'm taking a back seat and observing at this point. I can't wait until this hospital audits the last 6 months. They'll see that they've added cost, by adding a vendor. But wait, that would require them to be capable of admitting a wrong. I haven't worked with a hospital administration that has been capable of that in my ten years, so I won't hold my breath.

They calls Medline the Walmart of your industry for a reason, you know. Ghetto!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting that PharmaFraud is advertising on this board. They must be hoping for another Medline insider to cash in on their poor business ethics. Big money to be made here Medliners!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We have been using Suretek medical for our reprocessing for several years. We were happy to make the switch and happy it has worked well. We only perform ENT cases so not sure how they would do with general surgery items.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away ...leadership is HORRIBLE