What device does The Medicines Company sell?

Discussion in 'The Medicines Company' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What devices do The Medicines Company sell?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medicine devices you dummy!!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None. We are a one billion dollar company with over 300 million in annual sales from three drugs (medicine).

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No device. Selling two drugs with two very small sales teams. Angiomax team had 85 reps yesterday, but many less today. Typical MDCO And downsized again. The other sales team is for a dog IV blood pressure drug. Overpriced and poorly marketed with 10 reps nationwide. We have as many on the management team as we do reps. Can you say FAT? Someone call the firemen - this place is burning down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Devices coming asshole. Are you the same fuck posting on here? Get a life.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Medco is a piece of shit company. If you are being courted by this company, RUN!!!! The Manager in WI is a total moron!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Partnership with device company is approved.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ionysys asshole. Look it up.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smoke & Mirrors

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None. This company has been touting shit for years and getting away with it. Being on the Device Board is but a small sample of the smoke and mirrors at every level of the organization.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't get Hired huh? Wonder why? Maybe you just didn't have what it takes...No that couldn't be it!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a former employee who occasionally for shits and giggles goes on this board and just noticed saw this post. I was part of the original Zymo sales force who was fortunate enough to have my position eliminated about a year ago sparing me the misery and fucked up culture (or lack there of) at "The Medicines Company". I suppose that I did not have "what it takes" either and thank god I didn't.

I am a device rep, always have been and always will be (except for my time at Zymo). To say that you at The Medicines company live in your own unique little world would be quite an understatement. Did you rip your shirt off and pound your chest while you were typing your avuncular retort about not getting hired and having what it takes? If you read the original thread it is asking a pretty basic question about what "device" the medicine company sells. One could argue back and forth, but in my humble opinion at the end of the day it all comes down to one thing:

YOU WORK FOR A COMPANY CALLED "THE MEDICINES COMPANY"!! The Medicines Company? I mean, really...could you have a name on your business card that is any more gay? And you are an "Engagement Manager". And you don't have territory sales you have your BOB. Is your "BOB" your book of business or what you do as you kneel to your other Engagement Managers.