Miami N Position with Abbott POC

Discussion in 'Abbott Device' started by Anonymous, Aug 28, 2013 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have been approached for a IStat position. Was told rep is retiring and that product has no "real" competition. Any comments?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rep is retiring after decades w/ abbott

there is competition but it's a good territory. region is one of the top performing in apoc

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just heed my word on this. If it is the same manager/DM out of Stuart, unless retired, beware. she belongs in an institution. Just FYI.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she got demoted to a rep a while ago and recently retired (thank god)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have never seen a manager cause so much destruction. You can't even imagine. All because she was friends with one top manager. Shows you the importance politics plays.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Definitely. We all know whoever is in w/ GP will be untouchable.

The new SE manager is good though. Level headed, normal and not prone to the psycho outbursts the other one had

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sheds light on a problem in the industry. Someone gets endorsed by ONE person and is put in charge of managing people.

With blind 360 negative feedback from reps for at least 2 years, and a substantial HR file.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is the POC division as a whole? Seems like a very interesting sales process - what's the true income potential and do you get pay on only new installations or current customers (cartridges)?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope she retired. She was 82 years old. Most customers thought she was Andy Rooney with a wig on in heels.