Medreps Listing

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 7, 2014 at 5:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posting on shows "Compensation $160,000 - $180,000". Below that, the salary is shown as $75,000 and commission as $55,000 - $85,000". Doesn't add up. Makes the compensation really $130,000 - $160,000".

On Medreps -
    "Compensation
    $160,000 - $180,000
    Comp Type
    Salary + Commission
    Salary
    $75,000
    Bonus
    ---
    Commission
    $55,000 - $85,000"

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the actual compensation plan (feel free to compare it to the posted):

Compensation:

Salary - $75,000
    Commission - for the vast majority (~60%) 2% of booked revenue or $0-$1500 per month.

Car:

Car allowance - $600 per month

Extras:

Respect - loss of all self and customer
    PIP - 30, 60, or 90 day (depending on managements like/dislike of TM) after 2 or 3 months of missing quota.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very realistic reply.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a awesome manager. RM did not like. New one came in with no experience. PIP within two months and gone. You will not make any money on the new plan. Ask any rep who has been here longer than 6 months and they will tell you it is the same plan regurgitated.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what you are doing because I just started here as well, I came from a big Pharm. company also and I am making $5,000 a week just in bonus. It has been the best decision I ever made. I'm sorry you are all so unhappy. My offer was also much higher then $75,000 so I don't believe any of these posts.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you management for you misleading lies. Every rep comes in at the same salary, it's 75K. As well, I gurantee that you are NOT making 5K in"bonus"..FYI, we don't do bonus it's commissions. so..this clearly is another misleading post from someone desperate to hire here.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Untrue. No one is making more than $75,000 base. And it's commission every two weeks. Whoever wrote that is just messing with people.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They definitely hire above 75k base. My first offer was much higher than that. BTW, did not take it after speaking with some docs and staff.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps you didn't understand the offer. Base is 75K, total is realistic around 90-100K. 90% chance you'll be gone within a year. You made the right decision by not taking the role.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was this for a Intravascular position?

I have been contacted by a recruiter for an IVTM job and my gut tells me this technology is good, but will be tough to get into the hospital given the likelihood of capitol expenditure for the entire system.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not come to this hell hole.....ever.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Word's out about this place, maybe they are forced to pay more in base. Poor ML, must kill him to give sales reps a penny more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, you don't sell, you don't get paid, plain and simple. Sounds like you want to be a service rep and not a salesperson. Go get a job, if you can, and get a life. You are living in your own pity party!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says the manager that is trying to fill the vacancies that never end! You can sell LV, but if the insurance claim isn't paid you don't get credit for the sale. It's as if it never existed. So all of the reps that continue to leave year after year, can't sell? At the recent meeting it was quoted that 75% of the field force is less than 1 year with the company..so the 75% that left the company all couldn't sell? Yup keep believing that!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol not to mention the management turn over! Just let a rep go in New England. He was there 7 years and had 9 managers. Keep drinking the cool aid mr manager. Your next!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who got let go in New England?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok so please go easy on the newbie, which I know you won't. I am selling copiers and have a choice of pharma or a SSR position in my area for LifeVest. Which would you recommend. Manager seemed like a straight shooter though he kind of danced around questions about quota and repeat business ("ups"). Any positive advice would be appreciated. Why the new SSR role, is it a stepping stone to a full territory?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do not do the LV role. It will be your first medical sales job and more than likely your last one. You will not build a career with this company and you will NOT be able to show any longevity with a company or long term results. This is NOT a company you want on your resume. Go pharma or another medical sales role.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GO PHARMA!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go pharma but not for long (1-2yrs), bank a little money if its more than what you currently make. Learn that industry etc. and then go medical. Do not worry the LV job will be still around and you could apply for a TM job stay for 6 months and then transition into a major firm or rehab!