OI West

Discussion in 'Organogenesis' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2014 at 3:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sales competition must be losing ground so they are here mining some of the false and misleading information. I know someone in accounting and she told me that OI has over 14 million dollars in cash reserves. The LTD is not 55 million but a mere 5 million so OI will not be filing anything in the very near future. Everything is paid up to date and that big vendor has been paid months ago.

HAVE A NICE NIGHT

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you have it. Sales are up, profit is up. I guess raises will be up and we will be hiring again. We have turned around yet again!!!!

Why doesn't it feel like that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL what are you, five years old? Santa doesn't bring a complete turnaround for your birthday and Christmas. stop expecting the grown ups to fix your problems in a few weeks. Dig in and help. Become part of the solution.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The problems are the executives, everyone can dig in and kick them out, that's the only solution.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a very problem-oriented person.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it's pretty simple you eliminate all the extraneous variables and it leads to the main problem and the problem is these so called leaders of this company.

When you work for a company like this, you can't be but problem oriented especially since you have no input to the solution.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Geoofff / clown,

Everyone knows that you are over $50 million in debt and the company is on the verge of failing yet another time. Just hang it up and sell the company and the buildings and move back to that wet place that you came from.

Danny,

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the problem in a nutshell for GM and GG. The company has plummeted in value, so their stock is worthless. But they feel they are owed something. So they are going to dig in as deep as they can and hold on for the bumpy ride and still collect their inflated paychecks for as long as possible . Believe me the last $ this company has will be for one of them.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and the hooter from HR

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hooter shouder coulder

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never a woulder with that one, you would catch something exotic.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So now we should add racist on top of your already "amazing" credentials? (Sexist, Misanthrope)

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which is it is this person a racist, sexist or a misanthrope. Since hooter is a blond white woman I guess he is not a racist, since she is one of the top five people in the company and an evil scumbag that has the power to get rid of people and harass them and then last this person doesn't seem like a misanthrope because this person doesn't seem to hate or distrust humanity so maybe you should go back to your dictionary and learn what your talking about.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are perhaps naive and have no idea what you're talking about, and obviously know nothing about the person you are trying to slam, who is actually very kind hearted, as most know her to be. I suggest you quit trying to defend your horrific actions now and just stop. The jig is up. We get it. You're mad that you either lost your job or a friend did, and you think you could run the company better than anyone else. You've spread enough bile.

Today you went too far and now no one will listen to you. At this point you are just a sad little man crying out into an empty echo chamber and no one else is listening - except you posting messages back to yourself in an endless meaningless loop.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Hooter, our/the company is corrupt and about to take out the rest of us on the next bankruptcy. The top 9 people at OI need to take a 40% salary reduction ASAP

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the best lean idea I've heard in 3 years. The top 9 need to voluntarily take a 40% pay cut. This would work out better instead of trying to save money on pens, paper and reduced lighting at OI. Maybe we can move into just one of the buildings $$$$$

Save the company and reduce cost.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My guess is that you are one of the brown noses that still has their job? You got a 5%+ raise last year. I know your type: if the managers stops short then you will have a face full of dew dew. I think you are a carpet munchah that is need of a dribble of nectar.

Good guess? I know who you are

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im assuming you are either a bad judge of charecter or you are part of the club. If we are talking about the same person then you know she fired one of her employees for being to nice and she said that the employees should fear HR. Thats sounds very very nice to me. You are an insult to the hard working people that care about this company.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You may be that same person that is in HR ratting out production for stupid things like not breaking down the cardboard and wet mop heads at least 2X week? Am I correct? People like you will get their dues in time, when OI fails you will be shunned out of the industry.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The LEFTISTS have used the "racist" charge so much that it is now meaningless. Hilarious that the race card was pulled. To be called a racist now means you got too close to the truth-so out comes the claim. Too funny..