Worst Contest EVER!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DBM is currently competing with the other DBM's to see who can do the most field rides. I can't get rid of the guy. Just when I think I'm safe, you got it, another field ride! The prize, you got it, ACE points! Think about it, they pay the DBM's and RM's a lot more money than I make and this is what they come up with. We talk about the same stuff on every field ride so I don't get the point. My manager calls it coaching. I call it lack of trust and micromanaging. Big brother is alive and well in Southern California!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Before I retired, I came over from Wyeth where we didn't have Ace points. I loved them - got 3 storage cabinets for the garage, a great set of kitchen knives for the kitchen, an electric toaster oven, a nice vacuum cleaner and a new set of silverware. Being single, I didn't have these things. My girlfriend was so happy she would reward me with wonderful sexual favors each time a new prize arrived.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is an easy solution here. Find out how much your DBM can win, then write them a check for that amount and ask that they never ride with you again. Problem solved!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eat lots of beans for 3 days before he comes to ride with you. Disable the electrical function to the passenger side window and then drive him to the further point in your territory. You won't seem him again for months.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy compadre...Your DBM has a job to do too. They have someone over them who is expecting to see new a different activity.
    They probably hate the field rides as much as you do.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

next time, order the Hitachi Magic Wand....she'll never leave the house.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rewired my electronic seat heaters to conduct electricity in a 4-square diode grid delivering 40 watts of power straight to the balls.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great managers got laid off and these turds got kept. Between these idiot DMs and their Regional, there is no doubt why Pfizer only makes numbers by cuts.

Activity does not equal results. Mutts.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you hate it and your manager hates it,
    You are clearly doing something wrong!
    How do you think your customers feel?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them to help you sell on the call or tell them to stay in the car. They can't fire you in California. The labor laws protect the hell out of you. It takes a team of lawyers at Pfizer to fire you if you work in Ca.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just had my third field ride this month and took my DBM to the same offices we hit a few weeks back. One of my HCP's asked me if I was being fired. When I explained the situation he told me to come solo the next time or don't come at all. Worst contest ever, eh yeah!