Pfizer, Puma, and neratinib

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2014 at 5:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll be honest with you. I've worked for Pfizer for 10 years. Who is Gary and what the hell is neratinib? I would be disappointed if this was any good.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wtf this post is totally useless. get a life sucka.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all will find out in a few days when Pfizer has Q2 earnings call to analysts who will want to know how Pfizer is going to sustain growth with no real pipeline and soon to be patent expirations. Guess you numbskulls don't realize that only 38% of Pfizer's revenues will be coming from the US in the near future, the only country that allows pharma's to set pricing. Or maybe you will figure it out when the stock loses a few points. Either way Pfizer's gotta buy someone with a pipeline. Educate yourself people, just a little bit please.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for absolutely nothing Gary. We're out here busting our balls selling dogs with fleas (ie Bosulif), and you are giving away good products. It's the Gary and Andy sh*t show, and we are not entertained!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer chases Cougars, not Pumas...too young.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Woof!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just bought a pair of Puma sneakers. What's wrong with Puma? Sounds like a good buy to me.