Oncology expansion announcement on June 20 town hall

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2014 at 7:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I need some insight. I have applied and have had phone screen and phone interview with the face to face set to go in a week. I was told the new breast drug will go to the lung reps as the lead and RCC with just support where needed. My question is, why did Pfizer just lay some Onc reps off a year ago and now they are expanding? What does that mean for the next coming years....lay offs again?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What geography are you applying for f2f? Had phone screen and haven't heard peep back for f2f. Not to be negative but your question has no real answer. No one can predict future of anything in industry. Could be with very best and lose job tomorrow unfortunately. Look at Amgen: everyone is miserably looking for a new job with possible layoffs; used to be the top job in industry selling Procrit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means that we are on very unstable ground. Nothing is secure and nobody is safe. It's still survival mode. You got to get the eye of the tiger. Oncology is getting beat like Clubber Lang beat Rocky. Get the eye of the tiger.