Vaccine openings posted on 6/9/14

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over 100+ postings. Does anyone know if this is a sales expansion? Permanent position or just seasonal (launch) position? Any inside scoop would be appreciated as I just applied yesterday.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the salary range for these openings?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Permanent jobs, but not sales jobs

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously like we need more slackers who cheat and go fishing while claim they are working?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You forgot to include shopping and getting your hair/nails done.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What drug/s is this for?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear Clueless,
    Vaccine division does not sell drugs.....they sell vaccines-just one....Prevnar. Are you a consultant or a very dumb rep?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Probably a consultant.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From ZS, they have no clue about Pharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears the vaccine openings have already been pulled. What a short window for applying.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the spots were filled internally.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it necessary to ponder before you post?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually know someone who was willing to take a "demotion" for this ridiculous job. It old her how sad it was and she bailed on the position. I respect her for bailing but disrespect her for even considering the position. I am now considering the position. Why not, look at the influence over a specialty rep!sold!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did all the vaccine sales positions go? Surely not all were internally filled?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes, it's true. anyone jontwidwell got internal with got the job and the spots were filled internally.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

clever.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all you dimwits out there: A pediatrician can easily (within the AAP and ACIP guidelines, get away with giving 3 vaccinations to each child when a 4 dose series is recommended. A good, professional vaccine sales rep can keep this from happening. This means in an area with a population with the potential to sell $4 million in vaccines, the possibility also exists that they might only sell $3,000,000. So do the math - $3,000,000 or $4,000,000 ?

Add to that there will likely be a meningococcal vaccine introduced in the next year or two. Now, think about it. That wasn't too hard to figure out now, was it?

You folks never cease to amaze me.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are probably right however if i take my two young sons in tot he pediatrician and he gives them 4 vaccinations when 3 will work I'll be pissed

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you do when they start to recommend only three doses? The reality is, as long as the recommendation is for 4, pediatricians will vaccinate because if they don't and God forbid the kid gets Pn infection- guess what happens.....they get sued and lose because they didn't follow recommendations. Your scary talents have very little to do with it. You vaccine guys did a bang up job with Flumist-right? If you are soooo talented why hasn't the vaccine taken off in the adult market???? No answer right. Let's wait till I get a good recommendation and watch me sell the heck out of it. You should stop bragging and go on with your day. Anyone with half the knowledge on how your market works shuts you up and makes you look foolish. The division USED to sell when they held off IPV with OPV for as long as they did. They also did a great job keeping Tetramune going till they got the AcelImune primary dose indication(remember the launch 6 months before we got approval). Were you around for those real "selling" days. Yea-I know about vaccines-don't try to bullish*t me my friend. Now don't you feel silly bragging.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reality is lots of kids do not get the full course of recommended doses for many reasons (many times the parents just don't show up). Pediatricians will try their best to give the most important ones like Hib and PVC because they want to prevent invasive disease that can really mess up a child or kill them. Chickenpox, HepB they can do without and catch up when they can(although combo vaccines cover multiple disease states). Even polio isn't around anymore except in some third work countries. Herd immunity is a wonderful thing, which is why the parents who don't vaccinate their kids get away with it (except for the occasional measles outbreak you hear about on the news). Ask any old pediatrician what medicine was like before HIBTiter was introduced. It was pretty scary for kids(and their doctors). Give your kids the recommended doses-you will sleep better at night.