Q1 Bonus

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jun 1, 2013 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I noticed our Q1 bonus was deposited into our accounts. Anyone know where the bonus reports are? They are not posted under the sales incentive tab like they previously were.

Glad I got a bonus, considering I never had a review of my MBO's or anything (we all know where the MBO's got thrown). Just scratching my head over here with how my bonus was calculated and obtained.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Navigator app, click incentives. It's right where the goal report is. How can people still not know this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because some people have not been told that nor anything about Q1. By the way I just looked on the ipad and its not showing any report under incentives for me. Again. So if I need to tab or drag to different screens just let me know. I would like a tutorial...tap by tap, drag by drag if you would And Sales insights shows data for Q1 updates so why not post the close? Who knows! Thanks Napoleon Dynamite. "How can people still not know this?" Don't be a Chaz.
    Funny video to see a Chaz on you tube. Search "don't be a Chaz" or here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mZE8gQGDRI

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok. From the beginning. Turn on your iPad. Then find the navigator tab and click on it. Once there, find the incentives tab and click on it. Once that opens you'll need your username and password. Username is your email address without the at shire dot com. Password is your windows password. Once that opens You will click on the month and year that is on blue (this will be the date whatever report you are looking at was created) when you click on it there will be a new menu with all. Kinds of months and years. Drag that menu down to the bottom and find something titled 2013 Q1 quarterly report. Click on it and you'll find the statement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiots. Typical pharma rep. Has to be told how to do everything.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever dude. I spend my time driving our great, conquer the states territories. My guess is that you spend your nights playing with our great technology and learning everything new. Don't get a blister on your pointer finger. I'm cracking beers and playing with my kids.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh please just look at your check statement. You idiots can't even figure out how you got what you did and think that goal attainment alone is a indicator of how you are really doing. Here's a hint genius - whats your market growth look like?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to live in TX or Florida. Funny how they make all these "adjustments" and the areas of the country with growing markets are at top of goal attainment.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you even read? The original post obviously saw the deposit into their account, most likely from their check statement I am guessing. The Check statement does not give the break out of the BS MBO portion and the Team Goal. Hence the question of where can we find the bonus report so they can look at the final numbers that corporate came up with. By the way, we are not paid on market growth anymore....just the the goal number and it was a team goal number so go fuck yourself with your "here's a hint genius" comments on market growth.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Here's another hint genius." Since it's a team goal number why not ask someone on the team? Furthermore how can you say you are not paid on market growth? It's a vol based plan and your market vol growth is what ultimately helps you or hurts you when it comes to goal attainment. Have you ever actually read and understood the bonus statement you are looking for?

The idiot label appropriately still applies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice diversion Matt

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. I just wanted to find the report. The fact that you are so adamantley digging down on the bonus shows how much of a tard you are. I was just trying to see my MBO gift of CM and how the team bonus wrapped up. Taking my I pad question to the boards was my little stunt to fish you bonus ranting, gosh I can't believe someone can't find something on the I pad r*****s out. Fish on. You sir are the idiot.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh....somebody just got caught! Marlin-tard!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chaz!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mZE8gQGDRI

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical Chaz. Everyone's an idiot. Whining Idiots.