No Goal Attainment Numbers

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2013 at 12:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anybody else concerned that we aren't able to see how we are doing in relation to our attainment? Seems a little fishy that we have to wait until the quarter is over to finally find out how we performed. Guess this way they can make up whatever numbers they want and the reps have no proof to say otherwise.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They could make it up even if they showed us numbers, but yes its fishy since they are ranking reps for the contest which means they have the numbers somewhere but are just not showing us. Odd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

if you had your numbers what would you be doing diffently?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Planning... or not planning my next vacation.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't matter. What's different this quarter that prevents them from showing our progress? They have the numbers because they are showing us the standings for the BTS contest, so why hide them?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? Perhaps Business planning? Maybe because we are in sales and numbers are a important part of our job? Maybe because SALES PEOPLE are motivated by money and bonus is directly tied to our numbers? This post has to be a joke

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, its hiding the numbers that are an issue. You are posting standings, so you have the numbers. Even if they are not 100% accurate, show what you have and state that the final numbers may differ slightly because of (blank). Posting the BTS standings is great, but if you are not on the list, I would like to know where I stand.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A joke? no but me thinks your reply is a joke. Explain please how you "business plan" from a quota number. Do you assign a certain number of scripts to certain customers? Do you look at the number and plug it into some ipad app that tells you who to target or who to see and how often? here's a novel idea, you know your customers how about go out and sell every day and look to grow your share. Ohhhh, but thats right, you're not paid on share its all about volume. If thats your reply then you need to to move on and be a service rep somewhere please.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both of you have points. However, I have to agree with the poster that said sales reps are motivated by numbers. If you are not motivated by numbers than maybe you need to move on an be a service rep. I wouldn't do anything different in the field, but since the company has them, I would like to see them before the quarter is over. I don't understand what the big secret is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hello

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Salesforce...

How you like your August Bonus report??

Regards..

G Casto

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rankings aren't the big deal, it's the discrepancy between vitalsigns and the bonus reports. How convenient that DB/CES announce that they are listening to the sales force and are moving and removing docs and that the numbers in vital signs aren't going to be right. I was was told today that it looks like Shire didn't add 7/5 data into the numbers. Not sure if that is true but that may explain the big difference between vitalsigns and bonus report RX's. that won't change the ranking but it will sure effect compensation

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes how convenient that my bonus amount dropped by $3000 from July to August. Thanks for those adjustments Bose! Total BS

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goals and sales reports are for sales people. We are not sales people. They don't need to rank us for bonus $ anymore, we all make the same

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there, now you are getting the hang of obama's america

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BBTSE! BBTSE! Come on sing it with me!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mine also dropped $2500 from July to August. Calculations on vital signs says I should hand 6
    650 more scripts than I am showing on August bonus reports. Sure, I am hitting goal attainment but what gives??? This is a absolute joke. How can vital signs be off when I see all of my doctors on it?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did your RD tell you that your message must be off since you're so far off your goal?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My manager was shocked that I was off. They were treating me like I was a king of the world. Once the numbers came I out they treated me like scum of the pond.