Stryker instruments

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Mar 24, 2014 at 9:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has Stryker instruments been feeling the pain us Ortho reps have been going through recently? I'm not with Stryker and just curious how everything that has been going on is affecting them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Honestly, I think they are too busy stacking bread and teeing off to really care.... that's my .02

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, the instrument reps don't really have any power tool competition, in just about every territory in the U.S. The only competitor that makes power equipment that's clinically acceptable, is Linvatec. And Linvatec isn't present in too many territories, and doesn't even have a dedicated sales force for power. So, other than the Neptune fiasco, I can't really see where the instrument reps could be hurting.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what about zimmer power tools, synthes power tools, etc?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those companies power lines all suck. Other than Stryker, Linvatec's Hall Power Line really is the only other ortho power line that is any good.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stryker Power really does blow away the competition. Why do they compensate the reps so well when a lot of it really sells itself.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm telling you, it's the best job in ortho. To tell you the truth though, the last couple versions of Linvatec Hall battery power, is a hell of a lot more reliable and powerful than the last couple couple of versions of Stryker battery power. If Zimmer bought back Linvatec and once again distributed the Hall power line, Stryker would have its hands full trying to hold onto the marketshare.