Salary

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 5:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is the avg territory sales rep salary here?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one million dollars

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zero my friend, unless you are an ASR.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why? Is that some sort of existential question?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why--- does Stryker hire just people this dumb?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you don't negotiate $100K base as an ASR your an idiot, because if you have gotten to the point where they will hire you and make you an offer: you are in, so counter. I know plenty of contracted reps that are on Guaranties for $150 and up, and those were ASR's who were willing to leave a good territory to start their own so Stryker floats them a few years...you could be on a salary for 6 years maybe longer if you know how to stand up for yourself and lie about relationships your "developing" with the new ortho in town. LMAO....Suckers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guy is right on, too many pansies taking whatever they can get. Talented reps are rare these days, you guys ruined it yourself.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can trust Stryker Management to live up to their commitments to you. VP of Sales at Ortho. is very trustworthy, hahaha

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's true that there are no "salaries" here unless you're an ASR or in corporate. I started as an ASR with a base of just under $100k plus bonus but I hear it's the exception & not the rule now adays.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the man

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Straight commission. Welcome to sales at Stryker. No car allowance or expense account. You eat what you kill but the commissions are worth it. HOO RAH