Quota

Discussion in 'Surgiquest' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you feel quota is going down this next month?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company is struggling badly. Quota must go up they need sales to justify being bought. Only problem is units are not being bought and company has drastically missed forecast for the last year. Expect pressure to go to a whole new level. Start looking

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's just three units per quarter. How hard is it to sell these three units. Isn't this technology far more superior than it's competition? Doesn't it sell itself?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last poster is ridiculous. If they sell them self why can't anyone do it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 week to go ... Get your 3 units or be fired!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three units. Your retarded. Less than 20% have sold 3 this quarter. Nice quota management team

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiter told me that this place is in a HYPER GROWTH phase. WTF?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear confused prior poster and others who want the truth. To bring this into perspective, have you heard of the following:

- Liar (recruiter who told you of SQ hyper growth)
    - Used Car Salesman (guy / CK who told recruiter to say SQ / company is in hyper growth)
    - 1970's and Clueless MEastern Engineering Management Style w advanced technology like email and cell phones (SQ senior management)

Advice: Ask recruiter what % of reps are currently hitting quota YTD? Know that no one is making any money and if you hear anything besides 15% [85% not hitting plan] you have found an ambitious liar.

Go and sell 3 units now, for you are a loser and will be fired if you don't (SQ mgmt quote).

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is honestly terrible and sad. I'm glad I passed on that stupid interview. The writing is on the wall. Get out!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see final and how many hit numbers.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay Calm and Chris Klecher.
    Chris forecasted all these numbers and quotas, so it has to be perfect and everyone will be fine. Remember, he is the smartest sales guy ever. If you do not know this, he will tell you in less than 30 seconds in a 2 minute conversation.

To you last poster: I believe when the numbers drop at least 5% will have hit. This is what dumb ass used car sales guys believe is accurate. Just what you get when you have a middle eastern Engineer CEO. They don't have any idea to what is the norm.

EberyChris believes in taking care of his people and the families they provide for as a means of living.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For the record, CK did NOT set the quotas.
    Quotas were set (erroneously) to impress the VC Community by the CFO (who doesn't know her rear from a hole in the ground) & the former President who was dismissed over the Summer.
    CK was handed the unenviable task of achieving numbers he had no voice in projecting.
    That's the truth.
    You may not like it, you may not like him, but he has no blame as to the actual number.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CFO is worthless, and CK opinion as VP of sales does not matter regarding quota? funny.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK micromanages everything. The thought that he had nothing to do with setting quotas is laughable.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Klecher (aka .. Blonde Fonzie (BF)) did have a say in the quota. Quotas are built with assumptions by the CEO - CFO - VP of Sales & Marketing. Most companies look at sales leadership to agree or disagree and help build.

Blonde Fonzie should have disagreed to the assumptions, but he didn't. Remember, this is the same guy who has had 54 jobs in 20 years, so he did one of two things in the quota building meetings;
    1) Blonde Fonzie (BF) approved and agreed to quota because he was too stupid (54 jobs in 20 years) to understand what the quota meant in application. I would bet 'He glazed over in the meeting and was wondering if he left the iron on / shower running in his hotel'.
    2) OR, BF like a true narcissist (Blonde Fonzie), knew he would crush the number because he is the best ever. He went back to the 1970's playbook and submitted the simple 'waterfall' analysis. Wrong. He should have pushed back, and he didn't. He failed everyone.

End of the story. Real reason we are in a bad place with this horrible quota ... The CEO!
    ....Kurt A$)#*!!>? approved the quota (I believe this is his last name).
    This quota was approved by the axed-President and the CEO with one thought in mind - getting paid on a sale or IPO for valuation. Have you heard him talk? He talks in circles about the most elementary based business principles in medical device.
    **Note to you KA - most people are not interested in hearing about archaic old school principles these days.

This is what happens when you have a person running a company (not leading) WHO HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HE IS DOING, and is SUPPORTED BY IDIOTS.

CEO (he really doesn't deserve this title) has the final decision. He failed all of us on the quota!!! Bottom line, Kurt failed.

Conclusion to this shit hole company - Kurt doesn't care about you or your families - he cares about himself. End of story.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember BIG announcement in Q3 they were going to pay us extra for 2 systems?! Guess that did not work.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this one - you believed you would be given compensation for 2 units? Haha.
    Not one - I mean one single item has come true here or is achievable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sell 3 or start looking. Not sustainable. No need for a fortune teller on this one. Read between the lines

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know someone with some connections and he told someone I know our fearless leader is hoping to sell, take what he can get, cut his losses and get out before the sh*t really hits the fan. The valuation on this company is decreasing rapidly......stay tune

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope it sells quick. Is everyone so dumb that the comp plan goes back to the old way again Q1 and no one is selling 3 units/quarter.