Dallas interview

Discussion in 'Caldera Medical' started by Anonymous, Sep 22, 2014 at 2:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview for the Dallas position. Any insight on true earnings for this territory? Thank you in advance for the help!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought that worthless company went out of business. Are you sure you're not being set up?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Low base and low potential for commission. Know of others that have recently left or were let go. Managers are young and not tenured. If you get to go to corporate for interviews, it may not be what you expect. They are looking more for inexperienced reps they can pay less, hence the turnover from corporate candidates. Keep your options open.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the base and bonus potential?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

most likely guy out of FL promoted to RM with less than 9 months in the field. That should speak volumes in itself. What does it mean when he is trying to fill 4 positions and the turnover is really bad? If you're not desperate and trying to break into the device market, pass on this company. You'll be glad you did.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the typical day like for sales reps? In the OR by 7am? Finished with the day by 4?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised the company is still around. I use to work there but heard financial and cash flow issues so I left quick. I would not worry about the hours as much as how long you will be employed. It is a generic me too mesh against Boston Sci,Bard,Ethicon,etc so no contracts. Unless you are unemployed and in desperate need of a job I would look for more stable companies.The manager is a complete douche as well. Good Luck

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know if this is an expansion territory?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiter said 150-170 at 1st year plan. That's damn good for these days. Pretty realistic??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats pretty funny. Worked at the company for over a year not long ago and my sales numbers were very good, if you can make 75k a year there that is best case. I would look at the above posts and listen to the advice given. I would agree with all the posts. Worst company I ever worked for.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are there any stock options with this position?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I also have an interview scheduled with Caldera, for the Chicago territory. Though, I'm almost inclined to cancel after reading through this thread.

I was told the base salary is between 40k and 60k, depending on experience level. A bit low for what I'm looking for. I'm used to making between $150,000 and $200,000. I guess we'll see how the interview goes. Not optimistic.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can this company still be in business?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the manager out of Florida?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh my God! I am now relly believe a Sucker is born every moment. please don't waste your your Time.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously run away
    They have hired and FIRED salespeople in as little as 30 days. don't mean 1 or 2 but entire groups. This company is a moderately sophisticated scam

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Dallas interview/ sup with this company

I interviewed here also the east coast mgr was relocating to Denver wtf?

What company allows that? U manage the east coast u need to stay in that region
    Never heard of such a thing.

The current mgr I would be replacing after 3years had no sales in the Boston market.

What the hell u been doing?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a recruiter call me about a position in Dallas with Caldera. Can anyone give me some truthful input about the company and what I would make? Why is the position open? Expansion territory and if not why there is an opening and any input would be great. Have a face to face interview set up and would appreciate your truthful input? Thanks---

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would stay far away,I have been with the company for about 5 years now and looking hard to get out. The DM is very young and does not even have a college degree so he can't go anywhere other than Chili's to wait tables without a degree. He is the owner of the company's whipping boy and owner know's he can't leave without a degree so he has him by the shortee's. High quota's that are unrealistic and will micro manage you till you can't see straight. Rep in Dallas just got hired several months back and already gone (should tell you something). Would rather sell used cars than this crappy mesh we got.....good luck

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From what I have been told that previous rep in Dallas was a real dip shit….