Where are they Now?

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't need to list Names but Where have our ex colleagues gone?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who-----JS-GE-NG-JF-NV.....does anyone know? I have been here 6 years and all the top reps are gone! I am sure they are all better off though.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did they go?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also AH....

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure what your agenda is here with this thread, but people- please don't use initials or names. Have some respect and let people move on.
    If you want to let people know what kind of jobs and roles people have now that they've gone from BV then that's great but I don't think we need to identify anyone on this site.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like management is afraid to let people know how many great reps this company has lost.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No " agenda" and did not ask for names or even initials.
    Just trying to find out where people are working.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair enough, wouldn't mind hearing what kind of opportunities are out there post BV!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another one....PP

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WE do not need names or initials!!!! Just a list of what these people are doing without their name attached!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like to know who has gone. Puts a face on the disaster that's BV. When million dollar reps leave, it hurts everyone. The loss of mentoring and knowledge are assets the company can sorely afford to lose. Just because the company is embarrassed by the exodus, is no reason to stop. I for one, like to know who left. Besides, it's easy enough to see when open territories are posted.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dear management....did we hit a nerve?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay management just for you lets recap:

We lost
    JS
    GE
    NV
    AH
    PP
    JF
    NG

Who else?

Not to mention MA, AD,SF,DF,JM-DOS-SB + all the other ones that were fired.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me. I am NOT management. We just want to know where people are going.
    Geesh!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A lot more reps than the ones you listed. And in talking with some of the newbies, many are frustrated and are leaving or planning to.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who else left? The reps deserve to know!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was listing "top" reps....those reps listed sold millions and millions of dollars...how did BV let them slip away...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey , remember you have a new product to talk about. Of course you don't get paid for it. BUT on the bright side, you can put it in your call report. Sell generic HA, get a 1099 to sell DJO and you will be better off. Screw the non compete. If they push it, you can show they failed to keep their end of the agreement and the non compete is null and void.