Arjo Huntleigh

Discussion in 'Arjohuntleigh' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2010 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much employees at Arjo make?

Technican?
    Inginiers?
    Menagers?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Arjo-Huntleigh will continue on a downward spiral until someone see's the light and gets shot of Alex Myers.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DVT Account Exec position a good one? Any info on QOL, pay etc?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

anyone know roughly what an assistant marketing manager there makes? looking to get out of sales, sick of the grind.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ArjoHuntleigh is now having major problems paying their people in the TSS division. Terrible data entry and equipment tracking problems.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Current rumor that Stryker is looking to acquire TSS.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To anyone looking at employment opportunities, P R O C E E D with C.A.U.T.I.O.N.
    Contrary to what you will be told, or not told.
    You have been warned...DEBACLE

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In what country? Canada seems to have a pretty good operation, solid team and long retention of their people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

US.....can't comment on the state of affairs in Canada.
    Sad what is happening down here. Strange way of doing business.
    Ethics a problem to say least, especially within.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To clarify, the ethical treatment of employees internally to all departments is beyond questionable. Employees very talented, it's the Executive team that seems more than deceitful, wrapped with a smile.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The UK is a disaster, most sales people looking for another job

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are very dissatisfied customers of Arjohuntleigh. We are dropping them because of lack of service and products. We have been waiting since April for a part for one of their products. Yesterday we took that product to the local landfill and we are purchasing from another vendor. We have asked since April for the name and contact information of anyone with authority and to date have not received any information. In addition to that they still want us to pay for the remainder of our service contract. This is not a company that I no longer have any faith.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Members of sales team have been asked to pay back commissions because they were "overpaid." And those that are blowing out numbers are facing an "adjustment" of quota mid and end year.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The UK used to be the same but now a completely different company. Most of the experience has gone or going, these are the guys that made the company the success it was only four or five years ago. New management trying to turn it into a pharma company.

very very sad

15. mc63

mc63 Guest

VERY TYPICAL OF ARJOHUNTLEIGH THIS IS ONE REASON I LEFT........... 12 YEARS IT WAS GOOD UNTIL ARJO TOOK OVER THEN WE HAD DOZENS OF ISSUES JUST LIKE YOURS!! TO TRY TO KEEP MY CREDIBILITY IN THIS INDUSTRY I LEFT........ SO SORRY FOR THOSE CUSTOMERS THAT DO NOT GET THE SERVICE THEY PAID FOR. IT MAKES THE REPS LOOK BAD......... SO BAD I LEFT...

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think you'll find that the Arjo side of things was sweet, it was buying Huntleigh was the start of the rot.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't believe how much this Company has changed.

Not so long ago ArjoHuntleigh was possibly the best job in Medical devices, great products, staff and great Management.

Today's ArjoHuntleigh is the laughing stock of the industry, the Management team have no idea about what makes customers and the staff tick and doesn't even care.

Its a customer focused sales company that doesn't give a damn about customers or sales.

We live in a world where the Management of ArjoHuntleigh UK won't be around that much longer, but have damaged the Company to an extent where it can never go back to the way it was.

Sad.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for these muppets for 18/12

Worst company ever.

19. mc63

mc63 Guest

I TOTALLY AGREE 1000000000000000%

20. mc63

mc63 Guest

my issue below is mostly on the service side of the company It may not exactly fit in with the area you might want to work, but it still is a reflection of my experience and I wanted to share it with you.

Huntleigh was very patient and safety oriented! alot of great on going training and a team that really looked out for their employees and and it was a great atmosphere!! decent work / life balance back then too!!!! I worked at ArjoHuntleigh full-time (more than 10 years)

It was a great place to work before Arjo took over I loved my job until Arjo took over and here is why...

Arjo management steps in and purchases Huntleigh and then rearranges how things get done, They changed procedures and began taking shortcuts in my territory.This left the ability to provide 100% clean, ready, tested and patient ready product impossible. Too many calls FOR ONE EMPLOYEE to properly address.Alot of broken, dirty, and damaged equipment.

At the point that I could not take it anymore I had well over 150 beds that were dirty!! I had over a dozen broken bed pumps and also a few mattresses with issues leaks ect... I also had 16 big bed frames down that I had no time or the proper tools to fix these beds.

I cant be out in the field maintaining my customers and handle over 155 current rentals scattered over a 170 mile area.

Daily my current customers would call for deliveries of new beds or pickups from patients that left the facility or service issues with the beds.

With the current customer base I had it was IMPOSSIBLE able to maintain the equipment, service it, and handle emergency's from customers as well as try to put product shows (seminars) together. And also be on call 24/7 possibly having to go out in the middle of the night for a emergency delivery or urgent service call and then be back at it at 8 am with little sleep.

It is IMPOSSIBLE for one person to do all this with that kind of work load. It was not bad at first until we started to grow and earned the business of 4 additional hospitals and 8 nursing homes. ONE GUY CANNOT DO ALL THE WORK with that much new business. There were other offices with less rentals out than I had and there were 3 or more employees.

so, I stepped up after 4+ weeks of this and asked my immediate supervisor for help I asked over and over and over
    I wound up begging for help asking for him to send employees to me for help. after numerous attempts OVER 10 emails and 6 phone calls asking for help I kept getting turned down is his reason was I am great at what I do and can handle it,and he also claimed he had no employees to spare that could come and help me.

so after I reported all the MANY OSHA violations and explained that ONE person can only do so much, I finally got nerve to go over his head and contact the VP of operations I got the assistance from the VP and within 1 day I had 6 employees flown to my location to help get the facility in working order and corrected the OSHA issues.

However, I lost my job due to supervisor retaliation, my supervisor was told many times by me that I cannot continue this way he had every chance to help but he chose not to.

Once he realized I called the VP I got a call from my supervisor in a very threatening tone I was told I WILL SEE YOU SOON...............

At least the patients got what what they should have gotten all along, Too bad at my expense by loosing my job. But I would not change a thing!!!

THE PATIENTS SAFETY COME FIRST.................

This company needs to be fair and get the mentality that the PATIENTS SAFETY is most important!! stop the shortcuts and for those that report bad management they need to deal with it it correctly! Terminating ANY employee for reporting safety and OSHA violations by bad management should not be tolerated!!