Wound Care position- Dallas

Discussion in 'Molnlycke' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was contacted about the position in Dallas and was looking for some honest feedback about this position/company. I know there is good, bad and ugly to every medical sales position. The recruiter said this company is #1 in market share and is growing and has good culture and first year is guarantee of $125k after that about 2/3 of reps are at plan or higher. Any informative feedback is appreciated.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone out there? I'm interested in the position in Atlanta. Any solid feedback would be appreciated.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Molnlyke is a reputable company in advanced wound care. When they say market leader be weary that they lead in only a couple of MANY advanced wound care categories, mostly their silicone "safetec" technology products. They are a higher cost provider, but tend to be pretty GPO savvy and for the most part, they have good leadership. You can make six figures quite easily with this company, but be ready to sell quality over initial savings. However if their products heal faster then the competitors, then I guess you would be saving them $$ in the long run. Good luck to you.