LifeWatch Arizona

Discussion in 'Lifewatch' started by Anonymous, May 7, 2014 at 5:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had interviewed with the LW Regional Manager for a sles positon and was not impressed. I can't remember her name but if this is an indication of their management team it is very unimpressive. Anyone have any input on LW in AZ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a great place to work - maybe I should pull my resume back before its too late. I have a friend at a competitor and hear they have similar issues with drinking but it's not the reps. Maybe this whole industry is a mess. Pharma isn't looking so bad right now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the attitude like here? I'm interviewing for a position in the Southern California area and the manager seems to be pretty stiff. Is this company a good place to be or is it a mess? There seems to be a lot of change over the last couple of months from what I can find out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not surprised at all. Managers jobs are on the line with new Guys from Switzerland running the show. Goals are crazy and SR are looking for other jobs. The company will be sold in 2015 to an Asian company. Good luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best leaders in the industry like MB and RR were let go. Look at the regional managers now. Some were good SR, but definitely NOT good managers...

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One of my recruiters was wondering what is going on w LW because he received 12 resumes in the past month from people trying to get out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are absolutely correct, LW is going down. The VSP is going to be capital equipment sale to hospitals in-patient only. As far as the tele patch goes, it might be ready June 2015....Too fucking late cause eCardio, Medtronic, and others are having their patch in 2014. Not to mention the largest Backorder in the industry....Management sucks from Lee in Payor relations to new guys form Zurich like Vogt. From Linda Miller in CS to Dror in BI. From T. Dean to lazy Fitzgerald handling Federal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! What a group of incompetent managers. To get to a point where eCardio is now taking business away..... it is time for an overhaul. Time to get rid of both the leaders and the management as both are useless and lazy.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I try and stay off of this website but have heard that we're about to go through another reorganization with layoffs in the field. Has anybody else heard this? I really hope not, especially as this time of the year new opportunities aren't in abundance.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% accurate. Info came from one of new board delegates. LW is for sale. That's why they are pushing tele patch for June 2015 as well as VSP. The only two guys with knowledge about device business, insurance challenges, and realistic territory goals are gone(Mark B. And Roger R).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure I'd include Mark in the knowledge portion. He was an idiot with no sense of what was going on in the field.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the Swiss investigation now underway, none of the old leaders, nor none of the new can save the rapid decline about to hit this organization. Somewhat a shame as there have been solid, quality people coming through here. Market share erosion will be first, followed by market competence and trust drop finalized with a total reorg. Maybe. There may not be enough of the organization to actually reorg after the final fine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. LW's cash already near zero after paid 18.5 Mil to the OIG on their first investigation. I am now looking for a new job before is too late.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Competent Reps are leaving like rats on the Titanic, what's left are inexperienced or just plain stupid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't been back to the home office in awhile, but I've heard that they have basically sealed off the executive wing and that nobody has access anymore. So much for a more transparent management team.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Transparent management??? Are you kidding? They cleaned house letting MB and RR go, then fired half of the sales force, then told us a new patch is coming(when? June/July 2015). They are just buying time and lied about new Six stock big time investigation to sell the company very fast. But guess what, nobody will buy this company in such of trouble. One of my Recruters told me that the very top performers from LW are sending their resumes out every day.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously....this free ride is over. Medtronic will be in the home office end of this week or beginning of next to look over ppwk. Potential acquisition in the next few weeks. And before you start saying crap, MDT can buy LW for pennies on the dollar as we are now so delinquent on some of our paper, have an investigation started in Switzerland and don't have two brains between the upper leadership team. Why? Because MDT needs the call centers. In a few months LW may be part of MDT with a 35K base, 115K at plan opp... interested?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least you will have a job so stop complaining. Without MDT coming in to save the day you would mist likely be unemployed this time next year

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I rather go back to Pharma or start looking at other CV devices with other players.....Nobody will survive with 35K base. I can tell you are a DOS afraid MDT will get rid of all current LW's management.