Where are they Now?

Discussion in 'Bioventus' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2014 at 7:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Last week a 1.8m dollar rep left. KJ.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more likely, " the competitors deserve to know which territories are empty!"

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Goes to show you if the 20% of the reps that were making 80% of the money left.....where ever they went I bet they are making even more money! Plus not dealing with the BS here like another spine product that no one can sell.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty easy to get that info without asking.

We just want to know where people are going.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many have gone the distributorship route so they can have more products and less BS.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so many opportunities for a distributor out there it's daunting.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Viewed the company's career website. I've never seen so many openings. Some districts with multiple openings. This place used to a company where competitors lined up to join us. Now we leave for EBI, DJO etc....
    Many going to OR positions and even back to SnN. Seems like anyone who is anyone is gone or headed out the door.
    After dallas, meeting all the new reps, and hearing about how they got their job when a tenured rep left and that territory had been split 2 or 3 ways, I see our demise. My territory will soon be open as well. Good luck with it. You'll need it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least the company doesn't feed us anymore bs that they have a future to offer. TB and GN clearly show they consider what we have is just a job and not a career. 2 years, move on. Isn't that the JA and RVP styles.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I wonder about those who were laid off a year ago, as well as those who left willingly. Where has everybody gone? I

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's add rep SP and DOS MM.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About time an underperformer like mm gets his future freed. I guess cr couldn't protect him anymore.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a bad judge of talent. Probably JS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No way, mm gone? Finally a positive move by bv leadership.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is MM?
    Although SP is surprising, i'm sure he will have great success in whatever he chooses to do super nice guy

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the SP I am thinking about, you are right on about that. Good luck to him.

MM is a DoS, out in AZ I do believe

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am also surprised about SP as he continues to grow his business like crazy and would probably win "Elite" trip award this year. I wish would have rode it out a while longer. Talented guy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares so much about winning a company trip. (although they are nice they aren't the reason to stay in a dead end job)

He has a better future where he went. Much more diversification and room for advancement at the big O.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As in Orthofix?
    Is this Shea we are talking about?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously??

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

different SP!!!!!!!!