Contacted by the law firm again

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If any of you guys remember the law firm that contacted CSR's about cases, why would they be reaching out again? I was contacted late last week by them for some follow-up.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total BS, just trying to stir the pot with false info and making it sound as if there's still something to see here...

If you were contacted, why are you asking people who the law firm is genius? Really, just really pathetic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better call Saul!!!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who the law firm is wingnut, that's not what I asked. Just asking if anybody else has been contacted. Go update your tracker, make yourself feel important and calm the fuck down.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO If any of you REP's are contacted... You should help... Then again, you can always be summoned.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for the company "wing nut" (what are you, 85?) but I do appreciate the clarification- what law firm exactly?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Out of San Francisco.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats because all those lawsuits are getting ready for trial after Intuitive has stalled them for years. Time is running out on Intuitive. 12/05/2014 the trial date should be set. 01/05/2015 another, 02/15/2015 yet another. 03/25/2015 again another. these cases are Product liability cases with 87 to follow in courts now.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really... still waiting for the name of the firm that contacted "wing nut"...
    Hoping for something more specific than "Out of San Francisco"

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet you are.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dewey, Cheatem, & Howe

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be more than happy to help any law firm willing to take on the criminals at ISI. Let us know how to contact said firm....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are criminals

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are criminals

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very insightful... thanks for your contribution.

Still waiting for a lawyer to stand up and be proud of what law firm they represent... I'd love to contact you with what I know.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to this web page... they have hundreds of victims in The Superior Court of California, County of Santa Clara... And you can see all the parties involved suing Intuitive included the lawyers contact info.

https://www.scefiling.org/cases/docket/newdocket.jsp?caseId=823

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ok how's this?

Mark Geragos
    Eugene Harris
    Geragos & Geragos
    Historic Engine Co. No. 28
    644 South Figueroa Street
    Los Angeles, California 90017
    Telephone (213) 625-3900
    Facsimile (213) 625-1600
    Geragos@Geragos.com
    Harris@Geragos.com
    François M. Blaudeau
    Riley Jackson, P.C. 3530 Independence Drive Birmingham AL 35209 Telephone (205) 879-5000 Facsimile (205) 879-5901 francois@rileyjacksonlaw.com

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Mr. Geragos

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There you have it. Let me know how your conversation goes, wingnut!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets....