A little bird told me:

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Oct 15, 2014 at 11:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is an ostomy rep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are trying hard to keep people from leaving. You should hear what the RSMs are saying now. Unbelievable. Honestly, they can only repeat what they are being told and most are far too ignorant to know any difference or to question anything. They are also hoping their TMs do not leave as then they might actually have to try sell something as they watch their numbers tank.

I have been told by someone close to the heart of it all that upper management is in the midst of crisis management and trying to just keep their head above water since the buyer that was a sure thing backed out at the last minute. Since then everything changed so it looks like we are not being sold anytime soon (or at all) and stuck with idiot RSMs and the entire upper management team.

I know we were all hoping for new ownership as the only way to survive this mess. News flash from our RSMs - that is now not happening. Wow, who would have guessed no one really wants to buy us. Time to seriously start looking to get out of here ASAP.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This Management failing?? What a shocker...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As one who has previously been in a similar situation let me describe what happened, which is exactly what I believe management is doing to us. For the last year or so that my company was in existence we were assured repeatedly by management that they were to be sold to a company with no sales force in place. Fast forward six months after little to no communication by management and suddenly we are told that we are likely to sell soon but that the buyer has a sales force. Four days later in a 15 minute conference call our CEO announced that we'd been sold and no one would keep their job. Management will say whatever they can to get us to stay but at end of the day they've all ready proven they can't be trusted. Been there done that and don't plan to be screwed again. I believe I'll go find a company where I can work for actual grown ups.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IPO??? LMAO!!! Yeah, IPO, how about a starting price of .99 cents a share. Can you say "Penny Stock"? Look, CVT is 37 years old and we are still, basically, selling the same technology of products since 1978 & 1982. HYDROCOLLOID with it's major component, Sodium CMC. Yeah, that's right numb nuts, Sodium CMC which is Aquacel!!! For 4 decades now CVT spins products like my wife reheats leftovers 3-4 days a week. Has anybody ever eaten 4 day old meatloaf? Why have we been losing market share? Are you stupid? While our competitors keep launching stuff, new stuff, we will bring out another Aquacel product. If we had come out with a foam (which is nothing more than a fucking sponge), 15-20 years ago, we would have 50% or more of the supposed $1B market. If we had come out in the 90's and early part of 2000's with reimbursement friendly products, we would have double digit growth. If CVT had marketing professionals instead of a revolving door of marketing castoffs from other bullshit companies, we would own the advanced wound care market messaging, as well as maintained our osmotic leadership position we have since long lost to Hollister. Somebody needs to write a book about CVT. Business schools across the country would make it mandatory reading as to HOW NOT TO RUN A Co.
    IPO? I would rather spend my money on a hooker in Vegas.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so very satisfying to see that Ken DoucheBerger, the dumbshit who was brought in by those private equity know-nothings to take CVT to the next level has failed miserably at the task at hand. Mismanaging finances, fired hundreds of employees, lost hundreds of others who quit from the Medical Director on down, hired inept/completely unqualified friends & family members to fill positions, sanctioned by the FDA and has had FMS recalled all while under his direction. For some strange reason, this butt-pirate and cast of moronic misfits are still employed. And you think there's an IPO on the horizon??....LMAO!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

An IPO may be hilarious, but there is no buyer in sight, could be plausible in the distant future. They are probably still hoping that if they can look more attractive, as in profitable and greater market share, perhaps they can lure in another buyer. However, while looking at that angle, they will also be able to position the company for an IPO. Granted, that would be more of a long term goal, but at this point they are just be looking at any option.. either try to position for eventual IPO, or sell. Whatever is quicker.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settling for an IPO just means that there are no buyers dumb enough to plunk down their money the same way that Nordic and Avista did. Without the offshoring tax scam I doubt that ConvaTec is worth what they paid for it ($4.1B). Better act soon before Congress closes that tax loophole.

Penny stock? I think not. Our dividend should be better than BMS based on the return on cash. That alone would command some price, but stocks move on growth, so that chart would be flatter than my high school girlfriend.

Worst of all, with an IPO, you really own the company if your compensation is based on stock performance. Even Kenny isn't that stupid, but it would serve him right if the Nordic Dorks forced him into it. He'd just leave and ruin someone else though, that chicken shit.

It's really a wonder that BMS isn't being sued for all the lipstick they were spreading around on this pig. Failed hundred million dollar promises don't go down so easy. I guess the Copenhagen boys weren't planning to kiss after they screwed us.