HR or Legal Dept Contact Info

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently offered and accepted a position at Pfizer, then at the last minute the offer was rescinded, the reason I was given was something in my DMV (note: my DMV was checked in Jan then in Mar with no issues). My understanding is the bc I had 2 speeding tickets in 2012. I have never been furnished a written explanation of what the company standard is and where I failed to met the standards. From what I have found on Pfizers website is "3 moving violations with in 3 years) I have 1 with in 3 years at this time. Can anyone provide more information about suspended license as well (what is the time parameters)? Is it ever in your entire life? Again according to Pfizer webpage, "suspension longer than one year is disqualifying". I had a suspension bc I was late paying one of the previously mentioned speeding tickets, the length was about 6 months. I have lost my dream job at my dream company and I have been offered no expiation as to what exactly is the reason. If anyone can provide info, it would be greatly appreciated as I would love to apply again at a later date. It seems that no one at Pfizer can provide what the company standard is for a DMV report! Please Help! Thank you to anyone who can respond.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2 tix and a suspension are 3 violations within 3 years.

Not paying your ticket for 6 months doesn't speak highly of your responsibility and intellect.

maybe 3 years from now you'll have a shot?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dream job are you kidding. Consider yourself lucky. go find a real job!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He really does need to set the bar higher.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As long as you have a clean driving record, you can be a total dumbass and they will hire you.
    The company is on its last legs.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesn't really matter. If the offer was rescinded it's done. No one owes you an explanation. Bottom line is you are another entitled little twit with no sense of responsibility. We have enough of you "millennials" or whatever you're being called today and really don't need more.
    Your best bet, if you want that deeam job in pharma is to go contract company route. It's your car and no one gives two shits whether you are a good driver or not. All you need to qualify is to be able to count to ten, speak two full sentences, order food, and ask for a signature.
    Good luck to you, you're going to need it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is no dream it is a continuous nightmare.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call Al Sharpton. DWB is not a violation.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true! Pfizer is seen as a good employer and jobs in Pfizer are coveted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In this shitty industry ANY job is "coveted".
    Wait a little while...you'll see !!
    Kool-Aide is the preferred refreshment at then ALL !!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All jobs are coveted now that the entire job market is so bad. Pfizer always has fed us the BS that we were the elite...hahahaha....pre crap, but it kept morale high. You can fool immature people, praise is always welcome. We have never had any differential status in Pharma. In fact, there was a time we were not well thought of. In the heydays our high rank was due to the money spent on entertainment of docs, not on our expertise.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another loser. Consider a career with USPS.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least with UPS one has great benefits, no fear, no intimidation, no busywork and no corporate games with selfish, back-biting people to deal with on a daily basis.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's everywhere. Some worse than others.