DBMS today

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 9:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately a lot of great DBMS will be let go today. Guessing most of the bad ones will be kept as usual. Post info as it's known on who's out.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any manager updates?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Why all the secrecy????

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

its prob a 5pm EST black out - if I had a 6 figure severance on the line I think I would honor as well

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

News on Oklahoma City?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't wait to get anybody in trouble, but my DBM was displaced and he is the best manager I've ever seen. He's smart, driven, works hard, knows his stuff and cares about his people. To anybody who is displaced, know that you are in good company! It is not just bad people getting let go unfortunately. Good luck to all!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DBM too... NW manager last name - L

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word on Southern California area managers?

thanks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My current DBM was let go (awesome mgr) while the last DBM I had (still w/ the co.) was retained, and that person is pure evil. So it's going about as I expected.

My turn in the barrel tomorrow. At this point I just don't care anymore. 8 or 9 rounds of layoffs in a decade will do that...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My DBM ( who is awesome ) was kept. So not all great DBMs were let go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need displaced for such a stupid statement. No shit Good DBMS were retained. The point was to express that the good ones weren't ALL necessarily kept either... Idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad that a manager like LM would be let go and a manager like KZ would be kept. Some will know who I'm talking about. KZ falls into a district that did well in spite of her and LM took a district that had been performing poorly and improved it greatly. Every month, in both years there was significant upward movement with LM's district while everyone thought KZ's management style worked because the numbers were good from the get go. LM is a big loss.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Seems like they love to keep the micromanagers and robot ass kissers, and lay off any DM who has respect for their reps.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they got rid of all the "jerks" then they wouldn't be able piss away millions of dollars on bogus consultants to sell them asinine "culture change" plans.

Always remember this... the jerks at the top always surround themselves with like minded people. Jerks beget jerks and honorable people get shit upon in such a culture.

That culture thrives here regardless of their laughable "no jerks" labeled plans. Imagine how bad it must be to cya with a titled "no jerks" culture change?

as long as it fools the press, wall street, the BODs, and shareholders then it works. Expecting them to truly mean no jerks is naive and sad.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only DM lost in Michigan was LM....sad day, he was one of the few and I mean few good ones. JV, JC, KZ, MP and MM all safe. So I guess the micro managing queen reaps the reward for taking over a good volume district. So sorry for that group. It's likely she'll get assigned to Detroit again. So LM reps that find out they are safe tomorrow get ready to have Webex calls on camera the day before your field rides to talk about how your going to close the doctor's the next day with her in the field. Oh how I don't miss those days! Good guys finish last!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So there are 5 managers left in Michigan and less than 45 reps getting calls tomorrow. How many reps can get let go? Unless they're going to have managers with 7 or less reps?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous;5247417You need displaced for such a stupid statement. No shit Good DBMS were retained. The point was to express that the good ones weren't ALL necessarily kept either... Idiot.

By judging the posts below, looks like a lot of the good ones were not retained...not really so much of an idiot now, huh? Get off your freakin' high horse oh, mighty one. I hope you get a micromanager that makes your life miserable.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If theyre lucky they will get the micro managing Zemla!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If youre on a plan, you are gone! thats all.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NW C3 - CF stays and RL goes..... Ludicrous