Miami Vaccines DM

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2015 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfair Treatment. This manager was hired and this really is not the correct place for him, definitely cant lead, can't motivate, especially not while showing favortism in front of his other representatives. How can a manager be hired that doesn't speak Spanish i would love to work in PR the manager doesn't know what the hell is going on. They laugh at him. They do 1 project and they are superstars, what are they going to do this year? Just having a good time. Unfair all around his own people are going to bring him down. Those he laughs with are the ones that despise him, and think he is a complete idiot. People just want to be heard on this team. He has created an environment of complete animosity he has created this himself. He is not a good person, turns people against one another and really treats several on the team unfairly. People are seeing it. Very unfair its not comfortable, people have seen u looking at a particular rep on the team in a very disturbing manner. Your unfair treatment is sickening.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Didn't know others felt the same. Or saw the same.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer moving to 100% TBO.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He gave me a handy in the men's room at POA, so I don't think you can say he's all bad.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Or works in training - like that is real world - or operations - like that is real world - or headquarters - or ........hmmmm no where to go from there

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not speak Spanish this is FUCKING THE USA last time I checked. Get your wetback ass back to your third world nation and learn ENGLISH BEFORE you come or shortly thereafter. Just saying.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a racist!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised? Just like the rest of the clowns remaining in the area. Oncology is a joke, Gail an even bigger mess. If you are incompetent, please apply for a job in Miami, they need you.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The typical accusation from losers. Any criticism is racist, sexist, or religious. Bullshit.
    Stupid comes in all colors, races, religions, et. You personify it.

Is kiss my ass racist? Beas mi coola.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Que pasa! This is America. Speak the language or get the hell out!