Cluster 2 Goals on E

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2015 at 6:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone else pfucked by the new Eliquis goals? My gosh - they are outlandish. I get a challenge, but being raped in prison is nt a challenge...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does this mean you'll have to work more than 20 hours a week? That's terrible news. Real work should only have to be done by poor people!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with OP. Eliquis goals are ridiculous.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical douchebag response on CafePharma. Jerkoff.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be fine. Everyone is on a scale anyway so quotas don't need to be right as you essentially compete against colleagues for bonus that is in the pot. Actually pretty pathetic that reps are paid bonus in this way.
    Sales operations is a joke and the people in this department need to move along already. When AJ is running the show only ass kissers and yes men and women are welcome-talent and innovation is not necessary.
    ZS pretty much does everything on the comp side....there is actually a "liaison" position in SMS. Anytime there is a position in an organization where liaison is in the title you know you are overstaffed. No wonder it is impossible to get things done here.
    Any comp questions go through like 4-5 people before an answer comes-usually months later. I submit inquiry, ops manager follow up, liaison looks at it, liaison doesn't know, asks anther sales comp analyst, reached out to ZS, who reached out to IMS...
    Ok- I am done with my rant....