ADVICE FOR DM's

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2014 at 4:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JM speaks so bad about Vince that I'm surprised V is still holding back the most damaging info on JM

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince is afraid to do anything. He is "Happy to have a job" Never did anything to promote any of his reps. Just a box checker. Married up so he is happy for a simple life.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with post. Was in his training class. Nobody trusted him, said he was not a genuine person and would rat anyone to HR.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree with above post. He keeps dirt on everyone and then calls HR. Saw him turn in 3 reps to another Dm and HR. Vince is a ticking timebomb.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isnt he the DM who is "Happy to have a job"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try John.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im not John, Vince just canned me. John was let go over a year ago. Vine acted like my friend then stabbed me in the back.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is your name Mike C?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, I thought Vince was my friend. But I realize that he used me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that you trusted your DM Mike is pathetic! Grow a set and move on.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL! Agreed! and he talks about when he was a rep. (When Forest paid Dr's) and that he was a stud rep.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet f boxes now and has no clue if he will have a job come june! Karma!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I voting on Vince to be the Best......the best at calling HR to get coworkers fired!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch your back people, this guy sounds like a real winner.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough is enough man. Get a life! It is very obvious that you wake up every morning and get on here and answer your own posts about this Vince guy. It is OBVIOUS! You have got to have the most worthless life imaginable for this to be the highlight of your day. Move on homie!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince, I see you posted on everyone. Don't get mad because your old partner called you out about being a backstabber....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vince! LOL! YOU got called out. LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Any truth to you ratting out John M? Mike C was shocked when he got fired as well. Start telling the truth Vinnie!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder if HR reads this page, Vince would be fired.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they do!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, time to clean house. Vince start packing your bags. Your corrupt days are over!!