Cubist Expanding Everywhere

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let the games begin. Im waiting for a mass exodus from this place.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except, fair warning. They now have VIA/call reporting, micro management, etc. Same titanic, different deck chairs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol love that analogy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There really needs to be an analysis on managers who run their districts like tyrants and those who actually bring value.

I say those who actually treat people like adults actually will win!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could you please elaborate? What does this mean to me as a rep?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means you will be jumping from the frying pan into the fire. No change, so why bother?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Careful on making a jump, Cubist reps get data daily and if you are sinking in orders you will be singled out immediately. Ive known reps to get a PIP in 3 months starting their new position with cubist.

While here at forest, you can do no wrong. you can be sinking in the rankings the entire year, then get put on a PIP and still have 9 months to get out. Im here for the long run.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are enough former Forest employees now at Cubist where we can get an honest opinion on the company. I'll go that route rather than relying on the human trash on this board to get feedback from.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've heard the same thing. Noone stays at Cubist for very long. Either they leave willingly which isn't a good sign or they get rid of you for a bad quarter which isnt a good sign.