New round of layoffs

Discussion in 'Forest Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here we go again! Save your butt now! DMs are tossing reps under the bus to save there own hides!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's correct, we are told to "finish up" any projects. Hang on folks, as a DM will say in central Pa, "Lets Be happy to Have Jobs". Thanks Vince

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Explain "projects"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will layoffs occur before or after upcoming meetings..there is a speciality meeting the week of March 9

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? What? Forest doesn't even exist anymore so why is this forum still here?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wait, do I work for Forest, Watson, Actavis or Allergan? I'm confused!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Partly right. The meeting will brief sales management. HR expects minimal cuts across new organization. Onlt 8% of reps to be let go. No DMs to be let go. Notices to go out mid March thru April.

This cutback will target under performers and dead wood. Those meeting their numbers will
    be unaffected.

This from new HR organizations of Actavis and Forest in NJ.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You said under performers and dead wood, then you said no DMs will be cut. ???The DMs are the dead wood.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM here: Anyone who achieves the status level of DM is by definition NOT DEADWOOD !

Deadwood refers to reps who are predominately FAKING their calls. the 35% of slackers within the legacy Forest rep force.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DEADWOOD, would be a DM saying "Lets be happy to have jobs" He is located in Central Pa, a real snake in the grass.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My friend works on his team. She said he would talk behind his reps backs but be "Best Friends" to there face. A Backstabber.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE, Please! I'm sure this DM is reading these posts. You know who you are, so please let the real company employees have a place we can be proud of. YOU mr DM named Vince need to move on.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am the DM who made previous DEADWOOD post. Not in Central PA but not too far away. I believe Vinc who is reference is the same I know -- a good friend of mine, a hard worker, straight arrow, no nonsense. He complained to me at our Retreat Meeting about all the DEADWOOD he had on his team. Trust me he has been strategizing on how to clean up the mess of fake calls and false sigs. Expect some surprises down the road.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please... Im a rep who works for Vince, he knows of more fake calls, reps not working, and illegal activity. He is the one who says " be happy to have a job" and "just leave one sample to justify why we come to see the Dr" What a joke! LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like this DM is a joke!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is he still here