Who's looking forward to Monday???

Discussion in 'Amedisys' started by Anonymous, Mar 30, 2014 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, y'all.

Get out there running on Monday! Get you some medicare referrals and take care of some patients! Lets git that stock price up there! Don't take no private insurance though, we gonna milk this g'vmemt for all it's worth!!!!

Don't worry-- things are going to git better. We've been promising that for years-- through all the changes in management, through all the changes in bonus and comp plans (sometimes 3 times in the same year) through all our wonderful programs we roll out then roll back and even roll back out agin sometimes!

We're AMEDISYS. We always do what's right- remember, we're here for the patient (unless, of course that patient is private insurance!!!!!).

Now git out there and rustle some sick people (but medicare, ONLY!!!).

Don't be tardy on all those conference calls!

Chin up!!!!! Things gonna git better, just think - they can't git no worse!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

(Quote) "We're AMEDISYS. We always do what's right- remember, we're here for the patient (unless, of course that patient is private insurance!!!!!)."
    Listen to yourself! So you are distinguishing between the patients. You want to CARE only for Medicare patients, where you can continue to fleece Medicare. No private insurances, you say?
    So the settlement of over 150 million was not big enough for you?
    I am sure with the ongoing layoffs; nobody is looking forward to Monday. So you go to work in your beloved Amedisys.
    That was a very badly written motivational speech if I ever saw any. And NO, Amedisys is NOT doing what is right. Look at the settlement! Didn't they fleece Medicare enough yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And here ladies and gentlemen is your typical Amedisys representative. How much more can someone be detached from reality?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Settle down... I think the OP was making a joke and she wasnt being serious.

I do find it humorous that you took it for face value.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok ok got it. To be a "devils advocate"- the reminding employees in Amedisys do need the encouragement to come to work every day, after so many people were let go.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The "reminding" employees need to be reminded how idiotic they are if they're still around.

Close the whole shithole down.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder, how it all blew over hospice in New Jersey. I am not wishing bad to anybody, but this center is severely underperforming! And nothing, I tell you, nothing! happened to Amedisys hospice in New Jersey. Crazy, but true.