Conference call tomorrow

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Oct 21, 2014 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't wait to see what crap they feed us. Leadership is beyond incompetent. Such losers. Richard is a Conrad loving, arrogant piece of shit.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To whoever said they were notifying us in November. Is this a solid fact or just something you think will happen?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

u can run to the bank with it...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This company cares nothing about the representatives. If you are let go you are blessed. Life is way too short to live in this toxic environment and under the "tyranny" of ego driven little Conrad aka Richard r

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully they tell us we are all gone. This launch is going to be a shit show. All nice to us in the beginning. Say stuff like...Congrats you made it! This is going to be the biggest launch ever, NOT. Then the hammer will come down like the Kaplan days.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At what point does sr leadership hold themselves accountable. They can fire everybody, build a new "dynamic" field force but as long as they are all incompetent and refuse to take ownership and look in the mirror, this company and it's launches and sales will fail. Leadership is horrific at this company! Own it Richard and Christy!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree. Left Novartis and it's completely different outside, the grass is greener, and I'm respected and valued, as well as paid 75% more, wish I had left soon. The remaining people are like battered spouses, get out of the toxic relationship...

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Somebody in management tell us something!!! We know you are on your calls now

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok Ok , you're ugly & stupid.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have to shitcan many more reps to pay for the very fancy child care center under construction in East Hanover.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well reps don't really make any money for the company anyway (they are actually a non-producing drain) so thy may as well build something tangible that has at the very least real estate value.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOVARTIS is a great company to work for! I know cause I have been here 19 years! All the people stating hateful things here are NOT Novartis employees. Novartis also treats the folks getting layed off very well, better than ANY other industry.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been here 20 and totally disagree with you! I've had a couple good managers and the rest have been morons! Upper management not much better. Should be interesting when all the GSK stuff is done.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been here over 10 years, and NVS has really been good to me. I will say around layoff packages though, yes, better than most industries, but I was just talking to my friend the other day, and she is in the financial sector. Her layoff package was 9 months salary plus benefits for a year, and all her stock options were bought out, plus other extras. I'd say that's better than ours.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the skinny????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another NVS ass kisser lifer! U are a moron if u think this comapny is great. Poor management mostly hired or promoted due to gender, race, lifetyle not on merits.

Constant fear of layoff especially around the holidays. Sitting by your phone waiting for the axe to fall. HA! This is a real insult to those who have to sit through a week of nerves waiting for the NVS NAzis to deceide their future.