Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics - Region North America re-org

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Jan 4, 2012 at 4:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is on the organization chart. Reporting to Brent.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surprised? After all, she does have deep Flu experience and has been part of the phenominal success of that franchise. It helps being a wholly made creature of VN.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmm, a sign of near 100% outsourcing model for flu with no GMO?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Says she is working on the transition reporting to Brent not her role post transition.

Isn't GMO under development? Doesn't say there isn't GMO as next level not in chart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, it is. There is still more news to anticipate at this point. I am eager to see if any GMO people end up in flu. I am thinking of certain names in particular. And if those names end up with flu and staying with Novartis, then I say the fix is most definitely in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean about "the fix"? is that like, "all the good people are flu, everyone else is gsk" therefore the game is rigged?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does GMO mean?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His initials

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumors are out that certain select people are transitioning to flu, with the vast majority going to GSK.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that too. If you don't know if we've been selected for flu, it's it too late?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you have not heard anything, the chances are extremely high that you are part of the majority group going to GSK. I know only a handful are retained with FLU.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they all going to fall under VN in pharma development in the near future?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For lack of better words, time to find a new job.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's how they got to where they are now.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not what you know, but who you vkiq

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSL...WTF. Time to get out now....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSL for $275 million , yet this years flu sales total $596 million ? WTF indeed

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone last winter called it with CLS sniffing around. I'm sure you can find the quotes 15 pages back.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really bad. Basically given away and not to a good company.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Part of my taxes went to build HS and now NVx/HS has been plundered. WTF is wrong with this picture?