who is the worst dm?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are so many, how do we narrow it down? exhausting field rides babysitting our dumb managers fearing for their jobs. they wouldnt survive in the real world.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The king of liars and a total asshole is the clown in Ft. Meyers. How he still has his job is amazing. He's a totaal nightmare.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ES of Michigan

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barry Brandt Southern Jersey

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JK?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Connie Linngus really eats the rest

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B. Gilbert has got to be on near the top of this distiguished and very long list.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Barry Brandt in South Jersey He hones his craft with a saw. The dirtiest rep has become the most integrity lacking DM

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, BG might just be the biggest douche on the planet.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TBS of Michigan is one of the worst DBMs!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM in ohio.........total idot

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why Martin?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BA in Birmingham- without a doubt!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Barry, I just got off the phone with my friend who said that her head hunter asked her about you since she used to work for Pfizer also. Is the stress getting to you? Are you upset because Fran is digging on his new boytoy in South Jersey? Remember Fran hired you because you sucked up and now he has a new boy to lick him

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

idot? who's the idiot now?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about Chef-tessa Boy-ar-dee Lasgana? Or has she been promoted to SVP to fill another quota?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Texas needs to purge one in Austin.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steve, the Long Island IS DM.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt. I have known hundreds of managers during my Pfizer career, and she is really in a league of her own when it comes to horrific managers. She once forced a very pregnant female rep to work in a heavy rainstorm after the rep had already slipped and fallen twice during the workday. As the rep sat in her car, fighting back tears, JK asked her at around 5pm, "Where are we going next?"

This person has no soul. She pretends to be all Jesus-y, yet she carries water for the Devil. She is the only person I have ever met that I would not be the least bit sorry if I found out she'd been eaten by a bear.... very slowly and painfully.

She ruined many people's lives and never lost a minute of sleep over it. Just a vile, disgusting excuse for a human being. How she's made it through the layoffs I'll never undrstand...