Please hire the right managers!!

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by Anonymous, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:21 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Npc please hire the right managers and not just who kisses leaderships ass. There are so many that need to go and now is your chance to get them out. There are a few good ones and one can only hope you hang on to them. You'd think this company would take the opportunity to clean some house after all the law suits and crooked hr. Wishful thinking

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree...maybe now would be a good time to send a anonymous survey of questions to their current reps. Ask only the question's that you are looking for as good leaders. You may be surprised. Good managers are often overlooked for the loudest ones that are busy trying to make themselves look good! Some Biotech companies use previous reps as references!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Novartis, please use as your source of knowledge of how to improve your sales processes, the same indivduals whom thier own customers won't even talk to!

50% of docs won't talk to you and the other 50% are, less educated, old and soon to retire.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It has nothing to do with who doctors talk to but everything to do with a managers ability or lack of ability to lead, motivate, coach, partner and serve as a resource to his or her reps. Many just want the title and are not cut out to manage but just kissed ass to get there and are not about their people at all.

And for the record.....ALL of my customers talk to me. It's my tool of a manager who has been banned from every office I call on. He has zero self awareness and is all about himself and it shows. He could fool the idiot big wigs at novartis but not the customers or his reps

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course the Docs that talk to you are your customers. That is why they are your customers.

Saying what you said is the equivalent of "Everyone that eats at McDonalds is a customer".

Reps only add value to Novartis if they sell drugs. Docs only write scripts for branded drugs if they see Reps. Thus the number of Novartis Reps overall, or in a district, is somehow related to what percentage of the docs will see you.

"Physicians Weekly

More Docs Denying Sales Rep Access

September 9, 2014

A new report from the global sales and marketing consulting firm ZS Associates indicates that—despite signs of leveling off—pharmaceutical sales rep access to physicians continues to steadily decline. Data on more than 240,00 prescribers showed that only 51% of physicians/prescribers allow access to sales reps in 2014, down from 55% in 2013, from 65% in 2012, and 78% in 2009.

The trend appears to exist across specialties, including those that have traditionally been pharma-friendly. Access dropped from 84% in 2013 to 67% in 2014 for dermatologists, from 63% to 47% for gastroenterologists, 73% to 68% for OB/GYNs, 60% to 45% for pediatricians, and from 54% to 41% for psychiatrists.

This decline in access is occurring in the face of extreme downsizing of pharma sales forces, specifically a one-third cut since 2008. So, physicians, if you’re not getting your pharmaceutical information from sales reps, where are you getting it?"

- See more at: http://www.physiciansweekly.com/denying-sales-rep-access/#sthash.9eqXUISX.dpuf
    http://www.physiciansweekly.com/denying-sales-rep-access/

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's all the manager's fault.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But all my customers will see me?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up Bjorn

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doesn't look good.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh I hope they start fresh with management except for the few good ones left. Keep the managers the reps actually like working with and for. If managers would only treat their reps right then they'd get what they are looking for out of reps. I don't want to help make an assholes bonus. Seriously. Thinks out what you are doing when making these decisions.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, if they just had better managers on the Titanic everyone would have been much happier . . . . until the end.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd much rather be happy knowing the end is coming than miserable knowing the end is coming. Much more tolerable for us lowly reps. Makes wearing golden handcuffs a lot more comfortable.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FACT: Reps do not quit the company, they quit because of their manager. Some managers bring peace, harmony and promote a good work ethic, while others bring chaos and turmoil! This should be obvious to any observer visiting different districts!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!!! A manager makes of breaks how you feel about your job. I have loved managers and had managers that are awful. Huge difference. The horrible thing is Npc never knows the manager might be awful because there is no manager review by their reps and if you call HR they will spin it in the managers favor to punish the rep. The law suits speak for themselves. The first people evaluating ANY manager should be the people working for them.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Idiot managers.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. Idiot self serving ass kissing can't sell shit power hungry losers from high school or college out to prove themselves waste of space expense reporting guards LOSERS

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally right. They are the reason that docs increasingly refuse to see us!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all managements fault

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest