My Dr received survey

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Asking lots of questions about if she'd be willing to watch a commercial when ordering diabetes samples from a co issued iPad and if she'd use it to submit questions directly to medical affairs etc etc if there werent as many reps. Anyone else heard about these?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have. I told my CTL and he said it's just market research they do all the time so no worries.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right…….they are asking these questions for a reason…it is not just pie in the sky. Wake up people!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The deciding factor on whether pharma sales will go the way of the dodo comes down to if the majority of providers want iPads for themselves or lunches for their staff.

If that doesn't sum up this gig's viability as a career, nothing does.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, well, if your CTL said there's nothing to worry about then everything is just fine. Dumbass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They did the same a few years ago with free internet and occasional electronic detailing. Some docs signed up for it. Some were sent the whole set up anyway. Of course the nurses still want their lunches.

Eventually that company went out of business.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of coaching reps, iif this is successfully launched your CTL will be updating iOS and repairing iPads like a certified Apple Genius at the Apple Store. You will be giving out iPad covers and replacing Lightning cables.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With a documented archive of 45 gerzillionbajillion posts on cafepharma AND the shit you see in the field everyday WHY! WY! WHY! is anyone holding on to hope that this pharma crap will last?

Start looking now outside of pharma, everyone who does NOW is ahead of YOU!

Before some smartass replies with the "100k BLAH BLAH BLAH" it's not that much money.

$8333 X .7 per month equals $5833 take home without 401k.

Grow some courage and DO BETTER SHEESH!