News release

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Princeton

BMS announces formation of the Office of Self Promotion
    In line with the the bio pharma vision of self-promotion, BMS has established the office of self-promotion. This new office will be headed by Dr. D. Manion. Doug brings over 20 years of active and aggressive self promotion to this role. Putting himself before others is his motto. In commenting on his appointment, Doug stated I was the obvious choice to head up self promotion, as I manage up effectively and enjoy doing it. Colleagues laughed and agreed that Doug is quite the self promoter. Always prepared with Chapstick and knee pads, Doug will tell you just how important he is and why he is better than others. One of the champions of the failed Inhibitex acquisition and now CRL for the HCV program, Doug can also claim the title of value destroyer.

Please join us in wishing Doug well in this enhanced CEO role

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I remember this "tool" when he was at GSK. you wind him up and he just keeps talking. no one took him seriously except himself. what is he destroying at BMS these days

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ANOTHER thread about this? Do you really have just no life? Get one, please

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now Now doug!