Problem with PD1! Will not get approval!!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Dec 28, 2013 at 4:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark Shenebaum of ISG is known to favor Merck over BMS. This is HIS Opinion, that's it. He knows nothing, just a wishful thinking on his part that makes him spread rumors.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth will come out by June and then the layoffs will start in August. There is a simple reason that our MSLs are not as excited about this drug as they were with Yervoy, they already know the safety profile is going to hurt us. Think back to how much they were doing pre launch af Yervoy. Compare that to what they are currently doing.....any questions?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are right on! Problems with the drug.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard there was liver toxicity seen in the first trial and that they quickly decided to start a new trial to see if this is a fluke or a major problem. I hope it's not an issue but my source was pretty confident that it is an issue. I was really pumped after the POA, now I feel deflated a bit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So which of the 30+ trails completed or running were a problem? Yeah, the company is worried that the drug is going no where.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you smoke us?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I might get lung cancer and unfortunately it doesn't look like your PD1 will be out any time soon to help me. Why don't you smoke us? What a loser! I was merely letting you know what I heard. The fact is that there was an issue with a study and it will be a while before coming to market. Fall earliest. There are plenty of studies to be done that will answer if the issue is an anomaly or not. Regardless, it appears as if Merck will be first to get a shot at approval. Notice I didn't say get approval. I'm sure they'll screw it up. They don't have the best track record with the FDA.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well another accurate prediction on Cafepharma. :p

LOL

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an achievement! When this program started we were ahead of Merck by at least 6-12 months. Look where we ended-up. it took us 11 years to bring Yervoy to market. It took Roche 3 years to do that with Zelboraf.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really. And you would rather be in the melanoma market with Merck or Genentech ? Plus future indications within those product lines? Really? Just a dumb post.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wonderful drug for patients, applaud BMS to bring to market in an unprecedented timeline!! Worked with team for years, unfortunately they left a few 'bodies' in the road getting there. And still targeting.