As survivors when we . . .

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lenyo was the NEWTON repairman, then progressed (?) to the help desk, then rep., less than 15 years ago. . . Retained to do my IC? P-L-E-A-S-E. He can't even explain it.
    Numbers mean nothing @ BMS if you can't fabricate three paragraphs if bs 'behaviors' u say u did, but have no proof ie " Performance Connections."
    So now BMS requires me to sit on my ass and type bs into a form that requires 42 emails to complete because the admin can't agree on which form to use, and prove myself.
    I was hired 30 years ago to sell, not write fiction.

PLUS Lenyo is supervising "Weege???" She can't get out of bed by noon., but she has the bs behaviors. What a prime example to retain.

When reality sets in Lenyo, call the help desk, maybe your wait time will be reduced.

BTW MPG are illegal, that is why it is not mentioned in your contract with BMS., and no one but corporate has access to the number of calls with notes. Call legal dept if questions.Or better, contact your lawyer. Straight from a former AMRO.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSS darn well has access to to call notes, and they have a report that shows the percent of calls with notes, as well as examples of notes.

I just can't understand why BMS still has typed call notes. Can't believe the lawyers have not shut that down.

3. #23 Anonymous, Jan 16, 2015 at 10:39 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2017 at 1:07 AM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARE MPG Call Notes still around in each Division?