May 9 Vaccine CALL

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2014 at 3:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thoughts... 37 CTLs with 10 to 12 reps in a district ( making up 370 to.444 reps). I'm guessing but less than 10% reduction from what we are now..? City representatives are heavy, when you consider the lack of access.. Your thoughts on this realignment and how deep a reduction?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boring. I have no thoughts about it. They could let 90% go and not miss a beat.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad we have to look for a glimpse of our future on here. Merck's Transparency is so transparent you cant even see it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do we know the percentage of cuts for the vaccine group? We had a region call today and nothing was said about displaced individuals.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are 3 up selling Januvia, a Zetia rep, vaccine rep and 2 managers that ride with us constantly and our access is shrinking fast. Soon no access. Managers in there too much. Mine complained about not seeing many interactions. REALLY? Welcome to the world you caused. They said they have to measure us. Pharma is the most self-serving!!!! Never mind about our customers. The reps are falling over each other. It is embarassing! So SAD! Merck used to be an amazing co to work for. Times are a changin!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Merck used to be the #1 company, always respected and looked up to. Then, over the last ten years, Merck was shown to be not worthy of the acclaim and now, they are only #1 in the total number of layoffs creating many tens of thousands of ex-Merckies. Now, too many look down at Merck. Too bad.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now Merck is only #1 in layoffs and force reduction- not a good way to regain that lost respect. RIP Merck.