company car

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Oct 29, 2014 at 4:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just curious as a new hire, what are choices? Or what do they give you? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Major changes in cars for the next ordering period coming up including Escape and new Legacy (all wheel drives) as well as Passat, Volvo S60. Then again, you may get a hand me down with boogers under the drivers seat........happened to me, just sayin

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just upgraded choices. Volvo, Escape Titanium, Legacy Premium, Passat. All with leather seats. No joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what led to this major shift in penny pinching? I'm not complaining, just never thought this company would give us upgraded choices

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Primary reason for upgrade is these vehicles come equipped with a GPS / transponder system that cannot be deactivated. There is a new group HQd in Tampa, the Field Utilization, Compliance, & Key Organizational Focused Force that will monitor and track along with other tactics. We are looking for good data to come from FUCKOFF.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's actually pretty funny for a CP post.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You will be monitored, just like the plumbers for any city government. They will know where your car is every second of the day, it's their car and they pay you to work - nothing to legally stop BMS from collecting this data.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only fair. It always gets me when I call a colleague around 3-4 in the pm and you can hear their kids in the background. No more cutting out early to pick up little Tommy from school/daycare. Field time is 8:30-5:00!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm still going to do airport runs on the side. Worth the risk, just hope people don't notice the big pink hairy moustache on my grill. Heard this idea started at Pfizer, reach for the ring

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to lend my car to my plumber. At least someone can drive it while I get plowed at home

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you know they are monitoring us? I have never heard of this at our company.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, between GPS and cell phone records, it is very easy to determine a reps location on a certain day at a certain time. If the rep reports a call in San Diego and the records show they were in Los Angeles at that same day & time then that is all the company needs to document falsification. Of course, management usually does not start tracking unless they have suspicion and approval to retrieve these records. Bottom line, do your job and there is nothing to worry about.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And own your own cell phone so they have less info on you.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bms doesn't provide cell phones so go troll somewhere else

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If your phone is paid by BMS, they can access your records asshole.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks dude, who the F... does asshole think he is?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm far from a troll, douche! facts are as the other poster stated, if your bill goes to BMS, which does happen, then you're under the microscope

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F... , did you mean fuck?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't wait for the Volvo. Much nicer car for my Uber clients.