Its awfully quiet in Psych?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 27, 2010 at 8:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it safe to say Psychiatry is next up on the "chopping" block?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

quiet before the storm

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My children it is a time to mourn a has been division that never was. Geodog has been joke since it was launched and Pristiq is nothing more than an over priced Effexor. It was a nice try, but you have failed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

paranoid?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you say paranoid, I say realistic....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

With the aquisition of King, possible opening of "pain division", time line could be beneficial for psychiatry

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're right, it wasn't an easy 10:30-2:00, 3 days a week sales drug like Lipitor, but Psych sold a lot of it because they have huge rocks. Pfizer needs more billion dollar "dogs" like Geodon.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree with above post, sold 15 drugs in 10 years and believe selling Geodon seperates real salesman from "detail" reps, it's the "dogs" that require real talent to move MS.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Dog"? Really? Mentally ill patients may disagree with you. That is, after all, who benefits, no?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psych is and will be safe! There will be no layoff, we are right sized. Per AJ, we will have a deal before the end of 2011 to market a new product. There will be minimal reduction in sales force, maybe half.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not call 50% minimal. If you guys are such good sales people, how come Ability entered the market and kicked Geodog in the ass? Did you ever overcome Zyprexa? How did you do against Seroquel? Face Geodon was a so-so product.