KING Integration

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2010 at 8:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No room for king here

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King rep here. A few points for Pfizer folks to consider:

1. Flector won't break sales records, but it has a place and is easy to sell. Add another 1000 reps selling it, and this can be a $500 million drug. Not alot of money, but not pennies either. The competition for Flector isn't orals, its V-Gel and Lidoderm. Again, if you know how to sell, it can be done.
    2. Embeda is hamstrung by compliance wonks. Morphine has a place, and this technology will have a market, if you paint the picture. With M/C coverage getting better, we can make this the 1st line morphine....just need to get it on Hospital formularies. Plus, this technology can be used for other molecules.
    3. Remoxy can be a GREAT drug, if we don't get held up by FDA and/or Purdue lawyers. again, tamper-resistant technology, like Embeda, is the future in pain meds.
    4. Acurox. Not having the niacin component sucks, but we can still get some business if approved. Short acting...combined with Remoxy/Embeda on the Long-acting side, equals THE pain specialty company.
    5. sales force. Seems like there are as many people that want to keep their jobs as there are those that want the severance. Pfizer would do well, in my opinion, to keep the 'performers' on the Long-acting side in place...in key markets. a monkey can sell Flector, but selling opioids is something different.

I hope the waiting game is over soon, and we know our fate. good luck to all.

Regards,

A King rep that wants to keep his job.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As much as we might agree with what you say, don't know how sustainable that is. Pfizer let go about 2000 Wyeth reps when we bought them and they brought Prevnar, the cash cow Premarin, Pristiq and others....there is no way we're going to keep performers, that's not how Pfirezer works. We keep who lives in the right place.

We already have 3 - 4 drugs in our bag and your comment about the monkey is right because that's who we have. We'll have monkeys to sell flector and probably keep some King specialty people to do the opioid piece.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And my special compound probably contains hemp, mineral oil, special herbs and spices. tell me what you want I will compound it just for you........

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah but if you rub the concoction ointment on your clitoris real good about 200 times it makes the pain go away, unlike trying to rub a patch on your crotch.