OH NO ANOTHER MEETING IN THE GHETTO

Discussion in 'Orapharma' started by Anonymous, Nov 4, 2010 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in the WBU. The meeting was great! I didn't read where anyone questioned the length of it or free time. I'm thankful that I was able to spend only Tue and Wed away from my baby girl. On the MC front, I'm in disbelief that someone said that their whole region and other RM's like MC. I like him as a person but he seems to be a slimy, used car guy. Janet appears to be a calculated professional. I would hate to see her move on from MC because he has a family but I don't think he has the ears of anyone in the WBU.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, it doesn't look like it's going to get better anytime soon. With the announcement of the new RM in LA, it looks like MC is setting up all of his favorites in management. Just another example of how BS and brown-nosing take you farther than proven sales success and time.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the new RM?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CV, this just proves that stroking MC's ego is way more important than sales ability

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm floored that nobody in upper management can see this. Shit, there's enough people up there that you might believe that at least 1 of them can see that he's so not Director material. I don't like MC one bit. But i'm good at my job and i've been here too long to leave because of one asshole. This guy is just like RP. He treats women (especially the pretty ones) completely different from men. The women know it! They got word from people in the East that the way to stay on his good side is to feed his ego. See most recent RM hire. Wish I were in the East!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He just needs to calm down a bit. hopefully he understands the job better in 6 months. If not people will leave.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. Cause that hasn't happened yet. Take a look at the new Coast people. Look familiar? Can you guess why one of them left? Any ideas?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard people liked the manager in California that left, but didnt respect him. He was inept on many levels. Nice guy though.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Based on your comment, I have but one logical follow-up question:

Are you one of the chosen "pretty" ones, or a disgruntled grenade? I think therein lies the origin of this post, on some level.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, I have read all these postings. I would say the overall consensus is that MC sucks and is so full of himself. I remember when he started in this position. He seemed to really care about the AM's and wanted them to achieve through positive reinforcement. Now he has gone over to the "Dark Side" of leading through fear! And not just the AM's but RM's as well. The overwhelming amount of negative comments about him proves this as well. And I have to agree. I had actually thought he was "different" and would turn the company around. I now see that he is worse than RP. When he is beating up his RM's they are going to beat up the AM's. And who needs it. Time to move on.

Also, I would say 98% of the postings here that think MC is the greatest thing since sliced bread were written by him. He doesn't know how to disguise his postings. He might as well sign them, MC. Sorry Mat but you suck!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shameful that you in the west are now being exposed to him. Or should I say, that he is now exposing himself to you. We here in the east have experienced his pompous behavior for years! When he was a lowly AM, he was one of those guys that would hook up on business trips, drink till bars closed, and showed up at general session hung way over. But back then, we all did that stuff. I was hoping for his career sake that he would have changed his stripes when he got wrongfully promoted but it looks like there are many people here writing about many different things.

Most tenured reps here in the east that are outside the NY, NJ, or NE Regions never liked him. Fair warning, he still has loyal people in those 3 regions so tread lightly!

He just can't help but to piss many people off for many different reasons.

Clearly the most unlikeable guy here.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm one of the ones that like him--good dude, stayin' out late, hangin' and bangin'. Jealousy will get you nowhere.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So your evaluation of a good manager is one that can stay out late, "hangin and bangin" and hung over the next day on a regular basis. Jealousy, of a drunken manager? Hardly. What ever happened to professionalism and morals? Doesn't sound like he has either and if you admire him neither do you.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surely your not serious? He is to busy talking about himself to "hang and bang"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you're the 1 that likes him. Considering that you were fired RP, I would suggest that you let Orapharma go and don't look back. You were never right for the position and the support from 1 "hanging and banging" unprofessional to another doesn't count here.

He can prove just how smart he really is by seeing the writing on the wall here and move on before he gets recognized and cut free the way you were.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why should he? He's snappin' necks and cashin' checks. The door's right behind you if you don't like it, honey.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Snappin' necks and cashin' checks, huh? Which lazy-crook, NY rep are you? The one who doesn't work with a 75% Rx approval or the one who doesn't work with the 71% Rx approval?

Isn't there an empty territory up there in NY that hasn't been worked in like a year but still hitting goal? NY doesn't need Reps. Vacant territories hit goals in NY while other Reps across the country work full weeks and miss consecutive months.

MC has no control over this. I happen to like the guy. Don't know much about him as I'm not in the West but we all know that NY reps have it easy up there and hardly work.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lazy crook NY rep? Be careful what you say and how you say it when you don't know what the f you're talking about. I'm supposed to be punished for having decent Rx approval? That doesn't mean I don't work-anyone who doesn't work in this job will fail pretty quickly.

You make some broad assumptions, whoever you are.