Target Preview Lists????

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:46 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's the Shire for you. Best you pack your pipe, build a fire, and roast some rabbits on the hearth. Also make sure you have plenty of Mead. You just don't knoll when those trolls will stop by! Better yet when the Ranger, Aragon, visits the Shire.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is "preview" about this list?
    We were given a Target list clouded with errors. If this list was a "preview" than we would have been given an opportunity to clean it up. This list never took into account the customer maintenance that had already been done. It also foolishly ignores the fact that every single doctor in this country does not operate in a solo practice.

The amount of field selling time that has been wasted this week alone on inaccurate lists and unproductive minutiae is appalling. As an employee, I am concerned and as a stockholder, I am disgusted to see my investment managed in such a careless way.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry. KK and PS said the number one priority was to fix the target lists. Mine is more inaccurate than ever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on! Saurus and his Orcs tried to invade the Shire! By the Shire working with the mountain trolls, wood elves, and man, we were able to defeat the evil one!! Long live the Shire and goodbye to adventures for now! Bilbo Baggins (VP Sales, the Shire)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its Sauron dumbass!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

45% of mine is made up of a mixture of dead, retired, excluded specialties, people who moved out of state several years ago. Preview my ass. Another example of KK not caring about reps/managers having any say. I certainly hope our company did not pay a lot of money to get these lists...the waste of resources is truly sickening. To be fair, there are always a few glitches with new target lists, but this is absolutely ridiculous. Especially with having no period for us to make changes. How can I be held accountable for achieving call attainment goals, and sales goals when almost half of my territory is not reachable...I won't even get into the fact that those who are in the territory are not open to the frequency that the company is looking for. So frustrating....they force us not to work!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So on point. There are so many flaws with these lists and this leadership I could write a book. At this point it's almost not even worth complaining about-it's falling a deaf ears anyhow. I'm just throwing my hands up in the air and finding the whole situation laughable. Everytime I think it can't get worse-it does!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reason there was no "preview" is because KK and PS have said to multiple people they don't trust the sales force. The feel people were being deceitful and purposely marking targets no access and RUL. When in reality they were accurately marking them based on the address THEY had on file. KK and PS don't understand that doctors move (some multiple times a year) or work out of multiple locations. There is no process to mark a doctor RUL or no access based on a certain address. You can Mark an address inactive but the system will just select another address in the profile. Half of the time that too is a bad address. This is a serious flaw in the system and has cost reps hundreds of dollars in bonus money.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If that is the way KooKoo and PretendSalesleader feel then they have succeeded in making the distrust mutual. No one in the sales force trusts these two. The only thing that they have accomplished is alienating their sales force, proving to be distrustful, showing their ineptness, flaunting their shallowness.
    If a poll could be taken today chances are 40% of sales people would leave tomorrow if they were offered another job with the same salary/bonus. 40% of sales people would leave tomorrow if they were offered a job with a higher salary/bonus. 10% would leave for less. 10% would stay no matter what-these folks snort the kook-aid.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The best part is that they could care less! They don't want excuses!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The saying goes they COULDN'T care less and you are right, they couldn't. They are not here to build a business, they are not here to sustain a business. Hell, they're not here to make any friends. They are here to tighten up the company by squeezing as much as they can out of each Rx so that Flem can sell it off. Best bet is to learn from the NYPD and slow your roll. Don't give them what they want. Blow off call adherence and do the bare minimum it takes. And when at the launch meeting don't clap for them, maybe even turn you back to them or not even look at them. Just stare at your shoes. Show them as little respect as you can, it's what they deserve.

None of this shit matters anyway. It's all about your market volume growth and your coverage. Without both you are fucked. Enjoy the ride or at least what's left of it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't be clapping for either of these FO groupies. They are both quite sad. Can't imagine how it would feel to owe my career -past, present and future to one person. KK and PS have never accomplished anything but getting on FO's good side. They are completely unmarketable to any organization not lead by FO. I appreciate FO's loyalty to his "friends" but at what point does he owe the organization he leads - more. At what point does the BOD say to FO - you can't do what is best for you - you need to do what is best for the company and ultimately the shareholders.
    There is no one inside this organization (if you subtract the ones that know they are personally benefiting from this incompetence) or outside of it...that would agree the right decisions are being made.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I find it odd that they havent been able to fill openings that were listed in September.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be a rep for the Shire, do you have to have hairy feet?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if you are female.