I lOVE FO, PS and KK

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 10:48 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Someone got fired up! I haven't spoke to ONE person who is happy in the field. No one needs to be baby sat but trust in leadership and regular communication has always helped to build that trust in previous positions I've held. And I'm not a moron-I've worked in business for several years. PS may be several layers above, but KK should be doing more to be connecting on a positive level. She is simply not a good sales leader and focuses on the wrong things. We've lost good leaders, had terrible miscommunications/border line lies and micromanaging up the yin yang. And not everybody is better off buddy-Im sorry to burst your bubble. Also, that car technically isn't completley free check your facts before you go off on an angry rant. Not everybody has to agree-but I think a lot of people would agree you kind of sound like a prick.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just because someone is unhappy about the way that senior management conducts themselves doesn't mean that employee does not work hard or appreciate their paychecks. Just understand that there is a high level of mistrust with the leadership, and it is definitely justifiable.

If you want to stick your head in the sand, live day to day, and not be concerned with the future of the company, then be my guest.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The last two posts are right on point. Lets see how the defender of this leadership feels when they are done with the rest of company and then demo the sales teams. Right now PS needs every rep he has to keep the scripts coming in but as soon as the dismantling of Shire is done, we'll see how much he needs the sales team (sorry, field'forth) No one trusts this guy or his henchwoman who is really just a sad individual and really believes in her mind she is this great, well respected sales leader. Sorry KK, you have no people skills, nor knowledge of the business and you don't deserve your role at Shire. Just about everyone in this company has a pretty good idea on how you got it.