Binge Targets

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 3, 2015 at 7:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will they learn?! Once again they don't consult the sales force to verify before pushing down dead/retired and no access physicans on a micro targeting lists!! How am I supposed to respect your leadership when you can't do simple things. Its not rocket science. Send a "potential" target list out to have us verify the people exist then release targets. I can't believe people are getting paid for these errors.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because the dope running the sales force doesn't trust us. And that idiot boss of hers lets her run rampant. Once again Kobe's incompetence on full display. But hey, the targets don't matter as long as you get a good role play certification score at the meeting.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now you are catching on. I asked my RD about the targets and they handed me a list of objections and answers to study that would get me a high score on KK's certification list. Targets don't matter. We are all just a number and a certification grade. Welcome to the new Shire.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some rds give certification info out others like and hope their team fails. Consistency among the ranks. At least some rds get it. Others pretend they know nothing about the certification to justify their spot in "development of their people role." When the bad rds realize they need to work with their team and not against we might be able to succeed even if we are given bad targets etc.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No info to reps in our region about certification. We haven't heard from ours either in a while so who knows. Too busy riding with individuals and not talking to any other people on team when with another rep. Productive! Meet with one neglect the rest.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a RD you are only as good as your reps. I would think every RD would want to look good at these things and prepare their reps. That being said, whats the big secret? Every rep should be given the information to study. Last I checked we don't walk into a call blind without having a general idea on what the objections might be. We generally know our customers and know how much time or feedback we will get from them before we walk in the door. KK and her tribe are so into grading and catching people that they miss simple opportunities to gain the trust and develop their employees. By allowing some people to have this info and others not you created an environment where everyone will be searching for the right answers instead of truly learning from the workshops. The scores at the end of the day wont be a valid representation of anything. This will be another complete waste of time.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have fun searching for the answers or role playing the night before. I will be at the bar.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me we won't be herded like kindergarteners or cattle again. This was an absolute disgrace last year. I felt like a complete idiot following a big sign from room to room. "Now it's time to watch a video'. I don't know about B&L but Shire hired people who can find their own way from room to room. We actually got this job based on skill not who we know or blackmailed.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its like KK and PS have been in a coma since 1998 and just woke up in 2014 to find themselves running a pharma company. I mean everything they do is so old school and they are so smug while they are at it. They get ansolutely zero input from the field and anyone with an original thought has been shuffled off because it would damage their fragile ego. We should stand up and walk out on these losers next week. I've fucking had it with this lame ass leadership. Both of them have to go! Shame on you Flem for bringing these clowns in here and ruining our once great company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I hear the words "physician village" or "speed drills" or anything that involves standing in line across from someone else spitting out a ridiculous 30 second message I will literally walk out of the room. I am fine with fine tunning the message but this old school method is not motivating, doesn't work and is a waste of time. Most people trash all this info along with the crap they give us at the meeting before we even hit the plane. Guess what? I suck at role playing and I am in the top 5%. It's meaningless.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the Shire it is best to do what Gandalf wants! Therefore, speed drills are needed to compete against Sauron and his orcs!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a great response and exactly how people were feeling last summer. What made it even funnier was when Kobe went around sitting in on the role plays and then tried to deliver feedback to people. How about spending more than a couple weeks here and learn the business before you start "correcting" people you asshole? Then PS sat in a few of the role plays and tried to be the "nice guy" while he complimented people who had no idea what they were presenting. Some of which actually went off label. Those two are clueless, but the show is classic!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, because real world I have the president or Vice President come with me to doctors I have never met to deliver a presentation that I did not precall or prepare for and deliver a blind canned message. These people are check the box idiots trying to justify their presence.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

until Shire is sold off.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems pretty clear this entire crew has no idea how to manage a launch at any level. FO and PS are busy downplaying expectations, this is the first launch they've had to handle since they swooped in, and PS still can't pronounce the name of the drug. They must prefer rare disease launches because they can count the number of patients on their fingers.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh don't you worry. PS may be downplaying but its all in an effort to under promise and over deliver. Thats his M.O. He usually cooks the books to make things look better than they are and when you challenge him on it, he brushes it off and tries to move the conversation along. He's shrewd but he's also a liar and a weasel. No one trusts him one bit.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suaran ya dumby!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

uh, it's "dummy"