What if BED indication does not get approved?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Jan 27, 2015 at 7:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this a sure thing, or could this whole thing blow up in our faces?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BED won't change anything

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

depression was more of a lost than BED would be. BED is going to be a tough sale and have a very small market. You will have to sale doctors on the fact that BED is a chronic condition that should be treated with medicine. Many feel that BED like any other eating disorder is a emotional disease that should be treated with behavior changes NOT medication. Medication will not treat the underlying emotional issue of BED. Medication will simply mask the condition and as soon as they stop taking VV (at it's max dose by the way) the binge eating will return. Doctors will not choose to medicate BED for the rest of the patients lives. Many of these patients already have a history of abusing pills for weight loss or appetite suppressing. Giving them a highly addictive stimulant is not the answer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are low expectations for us when one reads what management is saying. Happily unlike most companies, we aren't being pushed to succeed when we are first movers in a new market. I prefer not having to learn new ideas.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Binge will indeed get approved and it will be touted and bragged about by FO as part of the messaging to keep the investors happy and the stock price high. How much it adds is another story, but they don't care about the future, only the here and now so they can dump this popsicle stand to the highest bidder.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy with low expectations and goals. Time for my nap.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My goals are insane! Nothing low about them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would LOVE IT if we made and sold popcicles

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It may happen for you once they blow this pharma business up.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Approved.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready to get paid! This is my first launch and I heard the bonus money for launches is sick. I can't wait to get in the field and blow this out!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very exciting ! Nice to see our pipeline producing!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, too bad the horrible BU leadership gets in the way of what was once a great company. Am I the only one who is not even excited for this meeting? There was a time when I'd be fired up for about two weeks prior to a national meeting. Now, I don't even want to go and my RD feels the same. It's like KK and PS have sucked the life out of this company. How much you want to bet PS has absolutely nothing to say. He'll just get up, blow smoke up our asses about how great the sales' forth is and how we deliver and then bait everyone into asking not just questions, but "those tough questions!" As if it even matters with these sociopaths. They're so disturbed that deep down they think they are really connecting with the us. Oh and don't ask questions of Kobe if she pops in your room. She doesn't like to be put on the spot without a script in front of her.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's time we forget every bad habit to be a disease. It just gives fat pigs another excuse to eat, a drunk to drink, a doper to take dope, a smoker to smoke. Time these weak, miserable turds take responsibility for themselves.
    Too many resources wasted on them. To all you fatties out there, try shutting your mouths and getting off your fat asses instead of crying, woe is me. YOU are the cause of your own problems! Face them, beat them and get on with your lives!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Eating disorder. Emotional disease my ass! Fat pigs with no self-discipline!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pipeline and leadership- what a laugh. All the leaders who came up with the idea and supplied the business around it are long gone. PS and FO are busy downplaying expectations so they don't have to execute.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was great when the NBU group held an "ice cream social" last fall in Chesterbrook to help promote the BED project.

Nice.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the Mithril region, we like our women short and stocky!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. Shows it's all about money.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be a ploy to convince doctors they have patients that have this "disease". Then once we do that we need to convince them to treat an addiction with a highly addictive scheduled 2 medication instead of treating the emotional issue that's actually causing the disease. Let's drug the addict with another drug because a scheduled 2 addiction is much better than a food addiction. Let's not forget that as soon as they stop the medication the food addiction is still there. This is like telling a alcoholic to substitute drugs for his alcohol addiction.